[Contest] Searching for helpful Android Tips!

2»

Comments

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone! Just a friendly reminder that this contest ends in about two days. If you haven't had a chance to submit a helpful tip, now is the time to do so. And if you're busy participating in beta projects, take a moment to gather what you may have learned and what you may have taught others. Let's close out this contest on a high note and continue helping fellow community members with insightful mobile tips for everyday use!

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully we will get the last minute rush as people seethe time limit drawing near.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

I only had the one, I figured it should be posted, regardless if everyone knows how to restore.Every android forum, I have ever been on, has someone that eventually comes in and asks. I am surprised there isn't a ton more posts.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

Me too,  I thought the posts would be swamped and I wanted to contribute  as well.  Been busy but hope to post at least one more soon.

I don't think I have had a minute to stop since 4am, and still a ton to do. Gotta love the power of Redbull. I hope you find the time, your posts are always simple to understand even the most complicated of things, and that is awesome.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

My entries so far:

and finally my most used tip, or at least most used by me

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

​ Thank you!  Unfortunately  I only had time for one post as well.

Just too much going on this week busy for us both.

​ yes busy, busy,busy! At least you got 1 in

Any updates here?

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure it will take some time compiling all the entries since I don't think everyone posted their tips here and it will take a day or more to announce the finalist. Don't forget, today was a holiday (4th of July), not everyone works

I'm in europe at the moment and worked but did have a great 4th of July Barbecue last night! Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of july parties =D

thankfully I was able to get a few in before the vacation for the 4th, now its back to wok lol

Great time though, and hope everyone else also enjoyed theirs

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We're also just getting back from the holidays and plan on selecting our winners this week! It's going to be an exciting new month indeed!

Added another tip: