Introducing Your Community Forum Ambassadors

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

It is with great pride that I get to introduce our inaugural team of Community Forum Ambassadors. Over the last several weeks, our moderation team has sifted through both content and interactions of top contributors, analyzing the helpfulness and overall attitude that each person brings to Z-Community. As we narrowed down the list, we were very pleased with the sizeable group who fit the initial criteria. However, our conversations kept circling back to a small handful of people that rose above the rest, and we all agreed to start out with a smaller and more focused team before needing to support a larger community. To end my rant, this new team consists of the following distinguished leaders:

Please join me in welcoming them both as our Community Forum Ambassadors! Sincere congratulations to you for your past contributions and we look forward to your leadership in driving the next phase of Z-Community!

Comments

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think you made a very good choice!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

sshasan Thank you for the opportunity to help out with Z-community. I really enjoy the time I spend here and like the direction the community is heading. I am very pleased that ironbaybeedoll was chosen as well.  She has been such a supportive  member and this forum really wouldn't be the same without her contributions.  I'm looking forward to contributing to this forums growth and am more than happy to help.  I hope we all continue to have fun and enjoy the time we spend here and continue to help ZTE grow and become a household name in the U. S.      ;)

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Thank you ZTE, and our wonderful moderator team ​ for allowing me to be a part of this amazing community. I look forward to helping in anyway that I can, to make this a great place, that all of our members will continue coming back, and supporting one another. ​ I couldn't have picked a better partner in crime All jokes aside, you're a perfect fit for this, and bring great insight, and smiles to everyone you chat with. I am, just as I have said numerous times, so excited to see what ZTE has in store for us, and look forward to growing with the Z-community. I baked cookies for everyone, but i dumped them on the way in sorry everyone .... they were burnt anyhow.

Don't Forget Trivia peeps! Tonight 9pm eastern

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations you two.  Rock on while we grow this thing.

cool.jpg

NICE!!!  lol Will do!!!! 

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Congrats!  well deserved.

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Congrats to All!

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!!!!  I know you guys will do a great job!!!  

• dellasterdellaster Pahrump, Nevada, USAPosts: 103

'Grats, both of you! Here's hoping it's a job you'll enjoy and find fulfilling for a long, long time.

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations! You know, according to diplomatic protocol,  ambassadors should be addressed as Your Eminence!

Nahhhhhhh!    lol.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to you two!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Way to go fzrrich ......... and mom ironbaybeedoll I guess

lol

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Thank you everyone!

• Congrats you two!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations and

Thanks hollap! And congrats again Trivia King!

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on being selected for this position.

​ Thank You!

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Congratulations