Axon 7 Arriving Stateside

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The long-awaited Axon 7 is finally coming to the United States. As a community, we've waited, talked about it a lot, and waited some more. Starting today, you can now pre-order the Axon 7 through Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, Newegg, and www.zteusa.com/axon7 - at an unbeatable price of $399.98! Many of you will do a double take, so let us restate this in a different way - an Android smartphone that breaks away from other flagships with specs that outperform rivals, yet priced below $400 and arriving at your doorstep by the end of the month if you pre-order now.

In addition to the specs that you have memorized by now and can find on www.zteusa.com/axon7, the Axon Passport 2.0 warranty program comes standard with any Axon purchase to keep you covered through spills, slips, and whatever trips come your way. That's two full years of protection, yet again breaking industry norms in a good way. A few more highlights:

• The industry's most powerful Hi-Fi audio with two sound chips
  • 20MP rear camera with dual image stabilization
  • Comes equipped to support Daydream, Google's mobile VR platform and will be Daydream-ready in the Fall of 2016
  • World class design with one of the industry's most responsive fingerprint sensor
  • In-the-box accessories: Screen protector, clear phone case, premium in-ear headphones, and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-C charger

Flagship product? Yes. Sticker shock? Yes, but in a good way. Will you buy one now? Leave us a comment. And don't forget, there's a webinar tonight (July 13th) at 8pm EDT to walk through many more details of the Axon 7 with Jeff Yee, VP of Technology - register here​ as space is limited!

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

happy excited wow celebration omg

I would LOVE to but one now, but I would also love to order with the $50 off code from the community.  That coming soon or ?  And thanks ​ for the great news!

• louisdlouisd United StatesPosts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Umm, yes please.  When can we get it from ZTE directly so that we can use our about to be delivered coupons? 

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Emails are being sent out as I type!

Check your inbox!

I'll keep watching, nothing yet!

When can we pre-order on the ZTE USA Site? 

We've contacted our web team and will continue checking in until this is live.

• phd210phd210 IndianaPosts: 6

I received the coupon code in my email, but can't find the option to pre-order on zte's site

PERFECT!  Thanks ​!  And thanks to , and as well for putting up with us for so long! Thanks to Community Forum Ambassadors, Community Technical Ambassadors, and ZTE as well!

Is there some point when those of us that haven't seen the coupon come in (and yes, I've checked my spam folder) that we should start panicking?

I'll have double check right now. 

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,298 admin

keep checking your inbox.  You should be getting it very soon!!

All pre-ordered from the ZTE USA site, used $50 5k Community code,  and got the FREE folio case! Such a sweet deal!

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Wow, Quartz Grey won't ship until 8/17?  That's no good....yeah, I know, first world problems.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Here we GO!!!!!

The Axon 7 is going to be a GAME CHANGER!!!!

To the select few who received this Z-Community-exclusive deal, congrats and enjoy!

Wow, done and done.  $350 total shipped, with the folio.  Umm, deal of the century.

I can't enjoy, I'm sitting here torn between getting the Ion Gold right away, or waiting for my preferred Quartz Grey color!!  It's too stressful!! I can't decide!! Oh the horror!!!

Yes, first world problems.

I'm waiting.  I'm strongly opposed to gold colored phones.  Down with gold!

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

No Quartz Grey available at this time. Wow..

No confirmation on capacitive keys situation yet (capacitive keys are a deal breaker, period).

No answer on bootloader situation (also an absolute deal breaker, and not just a deal breaker for me personally).

Very interested in answers to the 2 latter concerns.

I'm gonna wait too. I'm not all that interested in the case anyway, I'll probably go nekkid with something of this size. Which makes the color even more important.

• The pre order page pictures show the phone with capacitive buttons on the bezel of the phone. Can you confirm this? For me this is much preferred over on screen buttons.

I literally debated for 5 minutes.  I chose gold because I was too excited to wait.  I use cases anyway.  As far as I know the folio is only gold anyway.

Dude, I was just looking at the specs, and I see THIS:

Wireless ChargingYes

PLEASEPLEASE tell me that's true?????

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,298 admin

Yes, it will have capacitive buttons on the device.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,769 admin

Wireless charging is not available on the Axon 7.

I agree.  So glad I held off on the OP3!  Now just fix the camera issues and I'll be totally happy!

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ah... If there's no option for enabling on-screen keys, and where the capacitive keys COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR when doing so (like on the OP2); then deal breaker. Period.