Axon 7 Arriving Stateside

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

It will come with both and you have the option to use one or the other.

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

Would also like to know if the eu one has that

• arjunsarjuns Charlotte, NCPosts: 112

Thanks..it is really great to hear that

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Is there really no 802.11ac?

Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 5GHz
  • npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

OMG, the on-board chipset bus on these things aren't even fast enough to

take advantage of "n," did you know that? AC may be a nice talking point,

but it's generally useless for now. AC is also faster than most cloud

uplinks anyway.

Hello petershih or aerospaceman, what is included  in the Axon 7 box when it is shipped?

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

What is ac?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,038 admin

In-the-box accessories: Screen protector, clear phone case, premium in-ear headphones, and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-C charger

• Is the phone $399 only during preorders or is it to stay? I'm really concerned about it mainly due to the CDMA thing. Guess I'll have to wait for the webinar tonight, but I'm still curious about the price staying or not.

• kamkam Columbus, OHPosts: 26

Is there also a USB-C to Micro USB adapter?

Lot of Goodies for just $399.99 and free Folio Case. Hoping ZTE fixes Camera and Video issues. petershih or aerospaceman fingers crossed for tonight's webinar.

Nice catch buddy. In some boxing videos it is included.

You are correct, the adapter is also available.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

wifi ac. It is the newest version of the wifi spec and fastest. It's also been around for 3 years or so at this point.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

Is there no option for a USB C to USB C cable (with USB A adapter). My computer only has USB C lol.

• flybriflybri LAPosts: 219 ✭✭

Capacitive buttons are my preference as well for one reason - maximizing the screen real estate. Yes, on-screen buttons do auto hide more than in the  past, but still not in every application.

You'll have to pick up another adapter from one of the online retailers for that option.

• flybriflybri LAPosts: 219 ✭✭

Prerodered in grey with the $50 off code I got and the free folio case    Only downside was that there is sales tax, lol.  Was going to possibly wait to order from B&H to avoid the sales tax and go the gift card route for the $50, but for the $30 difference it wasn't worth the hassle. Cant wait to get it!

She's a beauty... I'm even excited for you!

Hello petershih or aerospaceman or sshasan , anyone of you guys can tell me I ordered Quartz Gray with Free folio case. Do I receive Gray color folio case when it is shipped?

• kamkam Columbus, OHPosts: 26

It's also so fast it's faster than some mobile device busses, and faster than a lot of people's broadband internet uplinks. So I question the extra cost of including it.

It's actually present-proof, unless you've got gigabit Internet. If using N antennas versus the more advanced AC antennas is what helped them get the price point down to $400, then I say N for the win, provided they don't name it Nougat.

• romeoromeo Irvine CAPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭

does it supports T-Mobile RCS Advanced messaging?

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145
    SCORE!!!