First 500 Axon 7 Pre-orders Will Receive A Premium Clear View Folio Case As A Gift

AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community AdministratorUnited States Posts: 1,300 admin

Be one of the first 500 to pre-order the Axon 7 from zteusa.com and get a free Clear View Folio Case as our gift to you. The Clear View Folio Case will be added to your cart automatically at the time of checkout.

Axon 7

Comments

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great bonus for those who want the gold phone!

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nevermind, I see that you can pre-order the Quartz grey too but it just doesn't ship until August.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

Well, that woke me up more then the RedBull!!! Axon 7 is on PreOrder...Woooohooo!!!!

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's what I get for preordering with Amazon when I saw it....

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

Yes!  The wait is over (nearly)    ;)

• arjunsarjuns Charlotte, NCPosts: 112

I Ordered mine with Gold Color...excited!!

• emsguyemsguy VirginiaPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

When I added the Quartz axon 7 phone to the cart, the free case was there.  I went through the ordering process and as soon as i entered my coupon code, it removed the free case.  What happened?  i tried a different browser without the coupon code, and the case stayed through to the final page, but obviously I used my coupon code.  Can someone check into that for me? 

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

Which coupon are you referring to ?

• emsguyemsguy VirginiaPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

I won a $77 off coupon in twitter contest.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145
    Nice little add on

I actually really like that case...

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

Case looks great ;)

• I was just told by the chat team, that the folio case only come in gold regardless of the color model you purchase. That's unfortunate for those of us that would like to purchase the quartz gray model. It would look mismatched when we get. I truly hope those of us getting the quartz gray phone, also gets the folio case the same color. I can't complain since the case is free however it would be appreciated if ZTE provides the change for the convenience.

I am dying to see pics of this case on an axon 7 actually turned on.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Mom, easy with the hyperbole, we all know you aren't dying