Reppin' Z-Community At San Diego Comic Con #SDCC

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited States Posts: 3,884 admin

Over the past few days, I and petershih took to the streets of San Diego to promote Z-Community.To say it was a huge success is an understatement. Not only were the crowds of people blown away by the Axon 7, SPro 2 and ZTE's current line up, they were more intrigued by what we do here at Z-Community.

From the discussions to the contests, most people have never heard of a cell phone manufacturer reaching out to current and potential customers to gain input on their devices.

They learned they we were not only trying to promote a product but a network of support and culture.

While we were there we made a few new friends and gained new members including ryans . He stopped by the ZTE Tour Bus to check us out. He was really interested in the SPro 2 and he knew he had to have it. Luckily we were running an on-site sweepstakes at the time for the SPro 2. He registered on site and the rest was history. He won the SPro 2.

IMG_20160723_122722.jpgHe was one happy camper!

Congratulations ​ it was great meeting you and we hope you enjoy your new SPro 2! We'll see you around Z-Community!

Hmmm... Looks like we have some planning to do for our next event.

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,178 mod

Congrats that's awesome!!  sounds like you guys made a tremendous impact at comic con!  Way to go,  I'm sure you guys had a lot of fun.  Great work.  

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to ​! It seemed like it was a great event at comic con! Wish I could have been there if I lived closer.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,588 mod

​ Congrats on winning such an amazing device! Not only will you love the SPro2, the Z-community that comes with it is pretty amazing also. Look forward to chatting with you!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats ​!  Put that thing to good use!

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats ​ on winning!!!

​, ​  When are you guys going to take to the streets of DFW??   (The Hometown of ZTE USA is feeling a little left out!!!)   ;-)

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,884 admin

I'm glad you brought that up... Future tour dates are TBA but I'm sure we'll show some love to the DFW area.