Hello Z-Community - after our first successful "Android Tips" contest, we decided for a round two! This time we opted to change the name to [Mobile Education], with the intention of broadening the reach of topics. Our goal for this new contest is to help build mobile educational material for all community members, helping everyone learn new things about mobile.
Therefore, we are expanding the scope of this contest to include any mobile tips you may have. They don't even necessarily have to be specific to Android. For example, if you know of a "Useful App" that is a hidden gem that you think users need to be aware of that solves a problem, then you may submit a post describing this app's purpose and how to use it in easy to understand terms.
When to Participate:
- Between now and end of day August 8th, 2016
How to Participate:
- Submit two or more "Mobile Educational" discussions under the forum with the title structure: "[Mobile Education] Title of your topic"
- Sample title: [Mobile Education] Using a VPN thru your mobile device
- Please reply to this post with a link to your submission for easier discovery of your Mobile Education tip.
- Create and tag your post using categories such as the following:
- System performance, Camera, Audio, Bluetooth, Cell signal, Battery, Accessibility, Software updates, Security, Rooting, Custom Rom's, Apps, VPN, (or something pertinent to mobile that you decide).
- Keep your material as clear and concise as possible, leveraging pictures and screenshots to add clarity to your instructions.
Rules & Prizes:
- No plagiarism is permitted for this contest or anywhere else on Z-Community
- Any registered Z-Community member can participate, no matter your location
- Duplicate topic entries are allowed, but we will take quality of content and order of submission into consideration
- Up to 5 finalists will be selected by your Community Technical Ambassador's(CTA's), based on quality of topics submitted by participants to be put into a poll to be voted on by Z-Community members.
- Each finalist will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- We will create a "finalists" poll on August 8th, and the "User's Choice" winner of the poll will receive an extra $50 Amazon gift card!
- This contest is open to US Z-Community Members only. But please don't let that stop you from submitting your Mobile Education tips and tricks!
The spirit behind this contest is to enable our community to maximize their mobile experience. If you're already an expert, we anticipate your mobile wisdom. If you're not yet an expert, think about the problems you face, find a suitable solution, and finally post an entry. Most importantly, we look forward to your Mobile Educational material and raising the mobile IQ for everyone on Z-Community!