Project CSX - Now Open for Submissions

Comments

• I can't find a way to submit anything on there

• You might want to think of changing the name CSX. It already belongs to an American Railroad company called CSX. Don't want you to face any lawsuits.

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CA Posts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Once logged on, assuming you were since you are logged in here, click on Submit Your Idea.  It will take you to a page where you can post your idea and answer the four basic questions.

• U assume correctly but I see nothing about submit your idea

• Add a port for diabetics to slip in a test strip to check sugar levels. And a life alert app for disabled/ Older peeps, although I'm only 52!

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CA Posts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

On http://community.zteusa.com/community/csx, you should see a section on the left column called Submit Your Idea.  There are three steps.  First read the rules, second see the example, and third you can submit.  It should be there.

• Built-in hologram so when u lay the unit flat on surface, a movie projects in 3D up to 40-50". Plugged in to an outlet of course. If it's to be a phone, 20 mp front & rear. Sandboxed os, build your own OS, not this hackable marshmallow crap. I appreciate iOS but will be JBKing after iOS 10 is complete. I do like freedoms.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,828 admin

Would you happen to be using the mobile site? If so, at this time there is no way to submit an idea. You would have to use our desktop site in order to do so.

• How do I unsubscribe or unfollow this thread

Hi check out the thread below. I know the email notifications can become a little overwhelming.

• Thank you Sshasan. I did as you suggested. Pavel

• I'm a sucker for physical keyboard devices, so I'd like a device with a physical keyboard. Maybe always present, maybe hidden. Just bring the hardware keys back. Touch typing sucks!

• An IR blaster. An IR blaster with smart programming similar to Bluetooth pairing.

• For me : 3gb ram + snapdragon 616 + 5 inch amoled screen + latest stock @ minimal add-on + fingerprint log in + 4000mah battery + hybrid sim sd card + fast charge + 12mp back and 5mp infront , are enough.  The exterior should "look" expensive and premium ( metal with gold, silver color) but very minimum design ,But what makes phone are success full are their marketing , makes the user proud to show off their phone. Such involving celebrities is a good idea.

• I think it must be gaming tablet for poor mans. I know we have a lot of tablets from other trademarks, but it all are expensive. But we can make gaming tablet with great characteristics for gaming and compromise characteristics in other. And then we can make pro-version with ultimative characteristics for hardcore gamers.

have you submitted your ideas to be considered? If not, head on over to and get them in.

It looks like you have some really great ideas ! Go ahead and submit them here .

• The first thing we want to be very powerful battery and fast charging property and the phone 6 inches and interesting update phone use and powerful protection layer of the screen , and we want to keep off-screen buttons luminous beautiful shape

• Excellent audio--- similar to zte axon 7

excellent camera, awesome battery, may be provide better ear phones, screen which is super hard to break, more color options ,

phone need not to be metal....

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,561 mod

​ Great ideas, can you post them over here to enter officially

​ Great ideas, can you post them over here to enter officially

• I would like to see your new device have water resistance IP67 or IP68 this would help anyone who encounters monsoons or flooding to still contact friends and family.

Seal the device screen and back panel with silicone sealant remove the charging port and go for wireless charging also remove the headphone jack and use bluetooth headphones instead of buttons power and volume buttons could be touch sensitive buttons the only sealing area left would be the Sim card / micro SD card slot. Solar panel on the rear would help charging the device when power isn't available.

• I did like to see a phone with a decent camera, 4800 minimum battery and as close to 1tb storage as possible all with a 6" screen and premium audio

Great ideas, can you post them over here to enter officially

​ Awesome ideas, can you post them over here to enter officially

• When i lost my phone i couldnt trace it because anyone could turn it off easily. So i think u should add a features asking a password for turning the phone off if the battery is a sealed type.

• I think project CSX has a pretty easy decision here. As a user of both OS systems (Apple and Android) they first and foremost need to develop a device that can operate BOTH systems. Secondly, make the phone GSM and CDMA capable so ANY network can utilize their device. Third, large battery is ALWAYS popular. Fourth, a fair amount of RAM and a great processor would be optimal. With recent developments in screens, the shatter resistant screen would b a HUGE plus. A decent camera doesn't hurt... But we all know they are all pretty much above average by this point. And lastly, the larger phones (or "phablets") seem to sell much more than small devices. So make it about 5.2" to 5.5". As an addition, it should run Nougat and iOS 9.3.3. Any other ideas would be icing on the cake

Awesome ideas, can you post them over here CSX to enter officially. They wont see submissions here on this thread. Thank you!

• Honestly I now cannot find my post and I thought that was in the correct

forum for the ZTE CSX contest. Is there a way to find it?

On Thursday, August 4, 2016, ironbaybeedoll <[email protected]>

Hello, I will try to help. The only post I found created by you was in this thread, I am copying and pasting here for your reference(see below) If this is the idea you would like to submit, you will need to go to this page CSX   On this page, if you look on the left side of the page, you will see a link that says "Submit your Idea". You want to click on that link, it will give you a spot to explain your idea and officially submit it. If you need any further help, or just have questions please ask, and I will try to help This site takes a little bit to get use to...

joshmccrone 57 minutes ago

I think project CSX has a pretty easy decision here. As a user of both OS systems (Apple and Android) they first and foremost need to develop a device that can operate BOTH systems. Secondly, make the phone GSM and CDMA capable so ANY network can utilize their device. Third, large battery is ALWAYS popular. Fourth, a fair amount of RAM and a great processor would be optimal. With recent developments in screens, the shatter resistant screen would b a HUGE plus. A decent camera doesn't hurt... But we all know they are all pretty much above average by this point. And lastly, the larger phones (or "phablets") seem to sell much more than small devices. So make it about 5.2" to 5.5". As an addition, it should run Nougat and iOS 9.3.3. Any other ideas would be icing on the cake