Weekly Roundup [August 26, 2016] - Dallas Fan Event Recap

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights:

Top Ten Topics

Focus Group Fun!

We had the privilege of hosting two focus groups this week! It was an absolute blast to meet fellow Z-Community members and get their opinions on concepts that are on our product roadmap. Here are just a few pictures from the Richardson focus group and meetup!

Richardson2.jpg

Richardson3.jpg

Richardson4.jpg

Richardson5.jpg

Richardson7.jpg

Richardson8.jpg

Richardson6.jpg

Overall, we were particularly pleased with the passion and talent of our Z-Community members who participated! This was a fun and productive engagement for everyone involved and we look forward to planning many more in-person events.

But before we move forward with the planning, please reply below if you are interested in focus groups and meetups!

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

That's amazing!  Great to see ZTE bring in forum members for some in person input!  Hi frodriguez2010!!  I would definitely be interested if a focus group was gathered any where remotely near Buffalo  :)

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This was an awesome experience and it was a pleasure to meet the team.  Needless to say I was impressed. My fellow Z-Community members I am not kidding, these people are passionate of your ideas and views. 

From the design to social aspect of their product for our (consumer) use.  Everything is taken into consideration even to the minimal of details.  I will not stress enough the importance of filling out the surveys and participation of projects.  You are in the drivers seat to assist in building the most functional, durable, cost effective (this word was thrown around like crazy in the discussion we had), aesthetically pleasing devices imaginable.  To see first hand how things are considered, discussed and planned on was enlightening.  Just by pure observation I was able to deduce their commitment to each one of us.  Even if we think an opinion hasn't been noticed or considered, it actually has and they compile information to learn if there is a pattern to address or if it is a one off.  Unfortunately, my visit was limited and I was not able to join the later function as I had to return to my daily duties.  I am hoping I get invited again soon and this time allocate an extra day to participate in those celebrations. 

My point being if you get the opportunity, it is very much worth it to participate.  You will not be disappointed and you may come away with some swag and other goodies. 

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great to meet you this week, Fernando!

Great news.  I'm glad you had a good time and received some insight on the inner workings of ZTE.  Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us! 

• wuziqwuziq Posts: 74 ✭✭✭✭

pretty cool.  i'm interested in participating in focus groups.  i'm in san diego, CA.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

Really awesome way to some pride in ZTE as both Professionals and consumers!!! I so wanted to be there!!! So who is who in the photos?..lol do tell

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,022 admin

I somehow escaped these photos.

​ No fair!!

• This is so refreshing to see,  ZTE is continually impressing me.  Love that they really stepped up their game and seem focused on their actual customers.  I can't name another tech company this seemingly involved with the consumer.

Agreed

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah you did.  We will catch you next time. 

Someday the mystery will be revealed and it will be a picture like Wilson from Home Improvement lol

7566e4704047855bf3d2e0874d3d1ea9.jpg

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,022 admin

Best thing to wake up to on a Saturday morning.... Thanks for the laugh

​ lol I think ​ might have been trying to say one of you was either purposely hiding from the camera or really, really old... Not Nice ​. I keep telling him he needs to use proper forum etiquette...

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just curious, what was included inside the ZTE swag bags?

Anytime,  glad it made you laugh.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,599 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well said and I couldn't agree more.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thats awesome I would love to meet with members from ZTE but I am unfortunately about 1000 miles away from TX lol .. Would love to meet up in Boston or something though haha

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ im totally jealous of the ZTE swag lol

Ditto