Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,559 mod
edited June 23, 2017 11:37AM in Blog

Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out

This Week's Featured User Goes To @fzrrich

@fzrrich has been around almost since the beginning of Z-Community. Many would say he is one of our most helpful members, and they would be right! Not only does @fzrrich help members daily, he does so while bringing smiles and laughs to Z-Community!

If you haven't had a chance to chat with @fzrrich your missing out on lots of knowledge, and some fun, or lots of fun and some knowledge

Either way you can be sure he is giving it his best!

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

Z-Community is Lucky to Have You!

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

I woke up this morning and checked this forum (per usual)  and was shocked to see this!  Thank you ,  and the entire Mod Squad! It is definitely an honor.  Z-Community fills in all of the "in-between time" I have throughout the day and I enjoy every second of it. Thank You fellow Z-Geeks!  ALL of you guys make this entire ZTE journey worth taking!  Keep smiling guys!  

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,559 mod

​ You do realize this is suppose to be about us thanking you, right? Z-Community wouldn't be fun without you!

Well. . . . that's my "acceptance speech "   lol  I definitely appreciate the shout out!  You guys are great

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats ​! You're doing a great job!

Thanks your sentiment is very much appreciated   

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great job ​ you are a true blessing to the community.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You rock ! Keep up the good work and thanks for everything you do!

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go, ​!

​ Thanks guys!! Copy & Paste your remarks right back at you!! 

Thank you!  This is my second shout out as featured user of the week,  I'm humbled As far as home automation and house calls I wish I could!!  I would love to travel to Arizona and help you out! My wife won't let me touch her photography equipment so nothing I created is up to her standards lol but she appreciated my effort. Speaking of rotten apples (spoiler alert)  you may see a few in my CES video submission  lol I was up all night yesterday filming it and lost some footage due to technical difficulties so I am going to attempt and recreate some of my shots..... it should be an instant ZTE classic.... I hope   P.S. I apologize for not being around here last night and most of today but a directors job is never done

It would help if the blogs would show up under the recent content section of the home page like discussions and Polls do.  I miss many of the blogs for a few days because of this.  Like the Updates ​ provides for example.  The blogs don't feel the rest of the Community love

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,559 mod

Are you guys following the Blog section?

Yes, but the blogs still don't show up under recent content on the home page.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Could not have made a better pick. Well deserved.

Thanks !!  I'm feelin the love  

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

Sorry Im late to the party lol, Congrats you definitely deserve the shout out

​ THANKS!!!!! I'm shouting right back at you lol

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You rockin' superstar!!

Right back at you ​ you have a lot of ZTE "street  cred"    lol

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awe thanks.  But you still rock and you are one of my ZTE heros.