See You in Vegas!

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

First of all, a big shoutout to everyone who participated in the Fan Video Contest for our 2017 CES Fan Event!

At this time, all of our winners have been contacted by email and the next step includes travel arrangements. However, even if you did not win or participate, there is still a chance to attend our planned activities. So if you already have plans to be in Las Vegas between January 2 and 6, 2017, please reply below to tentatively lock you into our reception, dinner, and outings - the deadline is end of day Wednesday, December 14th. We will then follow up with you in the next few weeks to formalize the RSVP...the more the merrier!

Without further ado and in no particular order:

Grand Prize Winners

Runner-up Winners

Once again, congrats to our winners. If you had a fun time creating or simply watching the submissions, let us know!

Comments

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,173 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Everyone! You guys will start 2017 with  a blast.

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

Thanks !! And thanks ZTE! Congratulations to all of the winners!  I'm looking forward to meeting all the winners and behind the scenes ZTE employees in Vegas!  (Zeek is so excited!) I had a great time making my video it really got my creative juices flowing again!  I also enjoyed watching everyone's submissions.  Its great to see the members of Z-Community's passion for ZTE come through!  Z-Community & CES in Las Vegas,  what an amazing way to start off 2017! A huge shout out to the entire Z-Community and all of the participants!  Great things are sure to come in 2017 with Z-Community! 

ZCOMCES2017-emailheader.jpg

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners and can't wait to see all of you in Vegas!  My fingers are literally shaking as I type this! Thank you to ZTE and all the mods who were able to make this happen.  Thanks to ZTE for also giving us the Z Community.  What a great place to be excited about the future of ZTE Tech and products! 

Love the Kermit .gif!!  See you in Vegas!  

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners and I can't wait to meet all of you in Vegas CES 2017 ZTE All day  and thank you to zte for giving me this special  opportunity to be part of such a special event.

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Vegas Baby! Yeah!  Already purchsed my plane tickets! See everyone in January!

See you there my friend! ​!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I will be arriving on Tuesday, January 3rd that morning.  I am staying until Sunday..so count me in for some ZTE stuff!

Glad to have you aboard !

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Way to Go Everyone!!!!!  

Great Job.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Cant wait to see everyone there Congrats to everyone and good job to all

Truly looking forward to it

Flights booked will be getting in Sunday night Jan 1st might get room for the night close to airport

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,958 admin

Congrats everyone!

As an Alumni myself... I can't wait to share with you the amazing time we'll have.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats everyone,

The 12 second prizes winners don't get to attend CES on the 5th?

How did you embedd that gif?

• Contests to all the winners,

• ali.radifali.radif Posts: 26 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners. I am so happy that I made it with you guys. We all should be proud of this. Thanks very much to ZTE USA for this great chance. Looking forward to meeting you in Vegas.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have reached out to ​ to get some clarification for you

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 464 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm honored, and will do my best to represent the community well and ZTE. Congrats to all the winners, and the people who took part!

What else can I say? Uh let's party! WooWoo

I find the .gif I want from giphy.com, I right click and copy it, then I paste it in my response.  I use the desktop version to do this, not mobile.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I'm wondering also.

Anyways, good job everyone and congrats to the winners!

Thank you

too easy

• ali.radifali.radif Posts: 26 ✭✭✭✭✭

tv win

finally

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much. Happy & excited to be attending.

See you there

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Finally! 

The Bigg Freeze will return to Vegas!

See you all there! 

Now we all must represent the community well so be ready to answer questions and let's grow our community and grow our beloved ZTE!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

Congrats to Everyone!!!! You Guys deserve it!