See You in Vegas!

Comments

• evicevic San DiegoPosts: 3

Congratulations all! Please include me in the ZTE loop fr CES See you all in Vegas!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

HTC Droid Incredible.  Way back in the 2.1 days!

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine was the good old T-Mobile G1!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

Are we all getting excited yet???

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding ​! I can't friggin' wait!

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can't wait counting down the days and enjoying this A7mini

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Life changing event. Best birthday gift I've gotten in years, lol superr excited.

• zeedezeede Posts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, everyone!  I'm still kicking myself for not making the time to shoot my video!

​ Has ZTE selected its hotel yet?  My wife and I haven't booked any rooms yet for Vegas, and obviously it'll be a lot easier to meet y'all if we don't have to fight traffic to get from one hotel to another!

Also, I presume that this serves as my RSVP for the other, open-to-the-general-ZTE-Community-public events like the reception and the dinner?

Interested in what hotel ZTE is using as well.   Regardless, I am already booked at the Excalibur.  You can get a week long Deuce bus pass for a reasonable price to get you up and down the strip and if you pick a CES hotel like I did, shuttles to the conference center if you are staying for that part.

Very true, , but we live a three hours' drive away from Vegas so we'll probably have our own car there.  That and we won't be staying for CES, just the two days of ZTE pre-CES stuff.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We have tentatively reserved a block of rooms on the strip, but still trying to find a better location. We have a deadline to pay for this block, so the decision must be made in the next few days. We'll share more details once signatures are in place!

petershih wrote:We have tentatively reserved a block of rooms on the strip, but still trying to find a better location. We have a deadline to pay for this block, so the decision must be made in the next few days. We'll share more details once signatures are in place!

Awesome, thanks ​!

Thanks for the update and info I can't wait!!!!!

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Peter.

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So rumor has it that we are going to be staying at ...Circus! Circus!  Count this as my confirmation that I will be there 1/2 and leaving 1/6

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Circus Circus is fun arcades less money losing that way right? haha

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you've replied to RSVP, we will be sending an agenda later next week to slot yourselves into meals and activities! If you haven't replied, you have until end of day Wednesday, December 14th!

I actually looked at booking there, but Excalibur was over $100 cheaper for my complete stay.  Oh well....I can still make my way up that way pretty easily.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'll just confirm to be sure that I will be there from the 2nd to the 6th.

I can't remember if I posted when I'll be there, but here it is!

Arriving Monday Jan 2nd

Leaving Wednesday Jan 4th

• Peter,

My name is Jamie and I am an Account Executive for AT&T. I will be attending CES from January 3rd to the 9th and would love to be included in the reception, dinner and outings. I tried to find your email to reach out to you personally but could not find that info so I'm hoping this will be sufficient enough for me to request an invite to all the ZTE CES events. Please let me know the details and what I have to do to officially RSVP. Thanks!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,022 admin

what days will you be in Vegas?

Oh man it's getting so close I can't believe it Jan 1st cant come quick enough

Man I got my suitcase packed my tech bag half packed I'm so hyped     

• evicevic San DiegoPosts: 3

Just finalizing my schedule but it looks like late on the 4th till the 8th. I couldn't get there a couple days earlier bummed but definitely will join you all the other days.

Make sure you got your battery pack charging cables!  I forgot my Anker battery pack cable once going to a conference.  Pretty bummed, but I got to talk to some nice people while fighting over the charging station outlets.  :-)  Won't make that mistake again though.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,022 admin

Don't forgot your clothes!

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I thought about that...I am going to lose my shirt at the tables

anyway...so if I leave them at home, It's one thing I WILL have when I

return home!

lol ​ im packed already man i cant wait to meet you lol