Weekly Roundup [November 23, 2016] - Gobble Gobble Style

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

In light of our Thanksgiving holiday today, we invite you to share what you're thankful for. Dropping a few funny gifs won't hurt either!

This year, I'm particularly thankful to upgrade from the original ZMAX to the ZMAX Pro. I'm grateful for solid phones that don't break the bank or burn a whole in my wallet!

Until next week, nom nom till you drop y'all!

Comments

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am Thankful for you guys here in the community. 

My ZTE Phones and being on the ground level of something exciting.

For ​ who responded to me when I was first playing with the Axon Pro and actually took the logs and information I provided to help make that phone even more of a winner.

For my Job at Dell that assisted me become better at troubleshooting things and utilizing critical thinking to attack crazy issues.  (I got to give thanks to that, as I am using one of the workstations to write this while there's a lull in work.)

Of course for my children, friends and family.

For my faith and spirituality.

Health and The Cowboys finally winning again.

Last and definitely not least to good ol' Texas Barbeque it was free and I'm stuffed!

But in all seriousness I wish to convey gratitude to all of you like minded individuals for making this forum, phone and communication from all media thing fun again.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

Happy Turkey Day. I am thankful for family, ZTE, Z-Community, and that I haven't been fired yet...lol

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

I am thankful for an amazing group of members in Z-Community,  an Awesome Top Notch Mod Squad,  and LOTS and LOTS of left over Turkey Dinner!!     

tom1.gif

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Im thankful to be a part of such a great community and to have the opportunity to share information with my fellow

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day everyone!

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 190 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am thankful for everyone in this awesome community! It is truly one of the best on the internet!

• I am thankful for the work zte has done, but I hope it stays consistent. Still waiting for an update on a timeframe for stock and or nougat. I feel that the level of communication has not actually been maintained as of late. These roundups have consisted of you mentioning the replies to your polls and that you're listening. But what actual information have you provided in the last 3-4 weeks?  It is really that difficult to do a little of what you preach and give us minor updates of time frames?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be part of something that we have only scraped the surface of. I'm thankful for the good friends I've made here. I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family. I'm thankful for my employment. I'm thankful for my friends and the good times we have. And I'm thankful for my dog