Fill In The ____________ Holiday Edition!

Comments

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I want for Christmas is to survive 's wrath over break when she gets my damage bill for the semester    #prayforme2016

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol she misses you so maybe she wont notice til the 3rd or 4th week

• nickyb220nickyb220 PhiladelphiaPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I want for Christmas is a screen protector as mine has a piece of dust in it   

• All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth. :-)

• rlaffoon1rlaffoon1 Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

...faster focusing, better camera in auto mode!!!

• Nicely   Nourished New Nutty  Nougat  Now 

• All I Want For Christmas Is To Spend A Day At The (Z)oo With My Three Kids With My Third ZTE Phones.

• quantomikquantomik Posts: 22 ✭✭✭✭

All I want for Christmas is to be able to afford gifts for those I love.

• All I want for Christmas is to get gifts for my daughter who I very seldom get to see.

• All I would like for Christmas is to have the world become a little more open to the idea that we're all in this together...

On a somewhat more selfish note I wouldn't object to the Nougat update and confirmation that the Axon 7 will be Daydream VR compliant.

If I happened to win the contest I promise to donate half the prize value to charity and to spend the other half on the next ZTE flagship. Because I love my Axon7!!!

Happy Holidays Z community!

• all I want for Christmas is for all my family to hang out one day without fighting or yelling. And for myself I've wanted to get a drone. 

• All I want for Christmas is to get my daughter some gifts since her mother very seldom let's me see and I pay child support

Sent from ZTE's mobile email

On 2016-12-10 10:32 , jordan23<mailto:[email protected]> Wrote:

Z-COMMUNITY

Fill In The

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I didn't intend for it to be so long, but it was so much fun writing it, I just couldn't stop myself. I was definitely in the Christmas spirit! LoL.

• jgr33nwoodjgr33nwood Rhode IslandPosts: 7

All i want for Christmas from you AWESOME FOLKS at ZTE is an unlocked phone like the Atrix! or a bootloader unlock/Nougat update for the Zmax PRO!

• All I Want For Christmas Is A ZTE Axon 7 Mini For My Wife. Gotta Keep The Marriage Going... Lol

• Speaking of myself of course, being a husband and a dad CAN sometimes feels like being a drone. 

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 7:32 AM, jordan23<[email protected]> wrote:

Z-COMMUNITY

|

Fill In The

• That'll work.  The wife loves her new gold rose A7 too. She became an instant fangirl,  bragging about it nonstop people just wanted to shut her up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 1:27 PM, jack71<[email protected]> wrote:

Z-COMMUNITY

|

Fill In The

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

​ I resemble that remark lol

• ak47471ak47471 Greenville,SCPosts: 26

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, nah, lol, All I want for Christmas is for everyone to get what they asked for, to be part of the nougat beta test for the A7 and maybe a smart folio flip case it.

• All I want for Christmas is a new knees and back I'm getting too old

• All I want for Christmas is a new Home or a New Mustang, but if is too much for Santa, I will take anything he got for me and my family. If is not much on the SAnta sag, Nougat update for the Zmax PRO! jajaj

I will be happy just to win anything. Never win anything.

• All I want for Christmas is Nugat on my Axon 7.

• All I Want For Christmas Is a chance to hear from my Mom and Great Aunt to find out how they're doing.

• All I want for X mas is a new ZTE phone

• ALL I want for Christmas is an Axon 7!!! Finish strong ZTE!

• All I want for Christmas is Nougat, you know, the candy?

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

All I Want For Christmas Is ____________

A new ZTE device with the latest processor and gpu, 8 gbs of ram, 128gb of space, memory card slot, ip68 certification, 4k recording (Some of us want to start a YouTube channel but don't have the money for a camera) and a ZTE watch which is also ip68 running Tizen.

• rhtrexrhtrex Jackson, NJPosts: 8

All I want for Christmas is my health back. After being disabled for 20years, I would love to have at least one day where I feel pain free and feel like I did the day before I encountered my catastrophic illness.

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 465 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Go big or go home!

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 187 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I want for Christmas is for Finals to be over! ......ugh finals