It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
ZTE Brings Popular Blade Series to the United States with the Blade V8 Pro
The feature-packed Blade V8 Pro will be available unlocked for the incredibly affordable price of $229.98
The Blade series is well known for packing high-end features at an affordable price and the Blade V8 Pro carries on that tradition through integrating a fingerprint sensor, dual-lens camera, dual SIM slot, expandable storage and more. The Blade V8 Pro, sold unlocked for GSM/UMTS/LTE networks, is available for pre-order through Amazon, B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.
At $229.98, the Blade V8 Pro offers:
· Dual Camera: A feature typically found on more expensive phones, two 13 MP rear cameras offer more choices when editing photos, including the popular bokeh effect
· Fingerprint Sensor: A fast-detecting and accurate fingerprint sensor located on the home button of the phone bridges security and ease of use
· Battery: The large 3140mAh battery is designed to handle all your social media, texting and web-surfing needs. With Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 and battery optimization capabilities, the Blade V8 Pro can last all day and charge quickly when you need it.
· Large Screen: 5.5 inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3.0 allows you to maximize your viewing experience for streaming movies, watching TV shows, playing games and more
· Powerful Processor: Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with X9 LTE, the Blade V8 Pro can handle all your surfing, streaming and swiping needs
· Expandable Storage: Choose either a second SIM card or microSD up to 128GB to expand storage, never needing to fear limits
· Dual SIM: A feature not typically found on affordable smartphones, the dual SIM slot allows users who travel the ability to switch carriers as needed
For a complete list of phone specifications and features visit zteusa.com/blade
Join in on the Blade V8 Pro conversation in Z-Community