Weekly Roundup [January 13, 2017]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights:

Hot Topics

Preview of Coming Week(s)

1. Our R&D team has been working overtime of late, addressing feedback from our Beta teams. Good things are happening this month and next!
  2. Stock and near-stock discussions are continuing, but more research is required. Look out for a new Bits and Bytes poll this coming Sunday.

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

As always, thanks for the updates ​  

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love that you added the preview of the coming weeks ​, I cant wait to hear more about stock and cant wait to see what exciting things ZTE has in store for the Z-Nation

• kyngoflyonzkyngoflyonz United StatesPosts: 183 ✭✭✭✭✭

A big shout out to the Z-Devs and all the Z-mods for making the Z Community so great.

• ali.radifali.radif Posts: 26 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will copy what ​ said

As always, thanks for the updates petershih  

and I am waiting for my Axon 7

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update! (:

• ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Our R&D team has been working overtime of late, addressing feedback from our Beta teams. Good things are happening this month and next!

Good to hear that, I guess, but it's a pretty information free statement, and 'this month and next' seems to imply the January target for Nougat is going to be missed.  Any hints on whether we will at least get concrete info before the end of January - on the Nougat status and the new bootloader unlock procedure?  I've got a Feb 1 deadline for returns - and though I don't want to (or plan to) return the phone, I've had it since late November, and thought for sure I'd have the info I need to be sure before the end of January.

I know you're not trying to be coy with these hints, but the secrecy is getting a little tired...

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Always Great info