Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod
edited June 22, 2017 4:53PM in Blog
Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out
This Month's Featured User Goes to @vanguy

If you have had a chance to chat with @vanguy then you already know how passionate he is about technology. If you haven't had the chance to say hello, now is a perfect time, as you are missing out! His knowledge ranges from phones to photography, and he is always willing to offer up a tip or two, too a member in need. It is members like @vanguy that make Z-Community shine!

Let's all give it up for @vanguy!

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

Keep on Posting!

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

Congratulations on some well deserved recognition!! I too am a Diyer fixing anything around the house and have taken apart most of the smartphones I've owned in the past (out of warranty) to save money on repairs. Jack of all trades, master of none and Z-Community enthusiast. My kinda guy. Congratulations!!  

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well done ​!  Love having you in the community!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,389 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats  We are all glad you're here!!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good job ​!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@vanguy Glad to have you in the community!!!   Keep up the good comments and participation!!

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

Thanks ​ for being a great part of the Z-Community. I look forward to talking more in the future

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations , Thanks for being part of the Z-Community. , keep up a good work  

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Folks. I'm glad to be here.

Sorry for the late response. I'm still learning about all the features of this forum and just discovered this one.

I appreciate forums like this. You can always learn something new. Most people who visit these forums are more than willing to help out and that's what makes them so great.

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only employ 12-14 people. Been in business for 29 years.