The New & Improved Z-Community [6/15/17]

13»

Comments

  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,648 admin

    :) On Mobile

  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,648 admin

    @westside80 said:

    @sshasan said:
    :) On Mobile

    I got ya. I didn't even notice the little emoji icon on mobile. Still getting used to things. :p

    You'll catch on real quick

  • wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @westside80 said:

    @ironbaybeedoll said:
    @westside80 I see basic emojis on my side, are you referring to mobile, or beyond basic emojis? ;)

    I was talking about the mobile site @ironbaybeedoll . My bad. I forgot to specify. Here's what happens when you try an emoji from mobile ????????

    ????

  • wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @wings4annie said:

    @westside80 said:

    @ironbaybeedoll said:
    @westside80 I see basic emojis on my side, are you referring to mobile, or beyond basic emojis? ;)

    I was talking about the mobile site @ironbaybeedoll . My bad. I forgot to specify. Here's what happens when you try an emoji from mobile ????????

    ????

    My Emojis does not show up either. ????

  • wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2017 11:29AM

    Oh ok :)
    Thanks

  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,648 admin

    @westside80 said:
    @sshasan Is the desktop site still down? It's saying it's still Under Maintenance on my laptop.

    Nope, it's up and running.

  • nibiru2012nibiru2012 Austin TXPosts: 343 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @drakenfx said:

    You CAN edit any post you have created....that hasn't change in the forum.

    Edit: Forgot to mention you need to click/tap in Gear icon to edit existing post.

    That one I was able to figure out by myself! Woohoo! B)

  • saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    The site looks jittery and incomplete with my work's restricted internet connection. However, the site looks amazing on my phone! The 'Follow Us' buttons on the bottom of the page are a nice touch

  • saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Where is the 'Shot On Axon' discussion?

  • DrakenFXDrakenFX United StatesPosts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @saeedted said:
    Where is the 'Shot On Axon' discussion?

    You can find it here...
    https://community.zteusa.com/forums/discussion/12272

    Just be aware that, Forum team is working on getting images back on every post.

  • adrbadrb Toronto, CanadaPosts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    This new site is very difficult for me to read on a computer browser, the font is very thin and grey on white.

  • jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,601 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow, I get back from vacation and the forum looks awesome. Digging the new layout. By the way, me and my rocked our Axon 7's with tons of pictures from Yellowstone National Park....far to many to post in the #ShotOnAxon thread, but I have a bunch up on Instagram @JasonSCarter

  • austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 130 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Like the new look! Sad to see my points and badges gone though :(

  • musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 mod

    The points transferred over however the points and badges with vanilla are different, so some of the badges may not apply anymore and the points are MUCH lower than before

  • stevec5375stevec5375 TexasPosts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I think the text color for read vs unread threads is backward. I would prefer that read threads be darker than unread threads.

  • runtohell121runtohell121 United StatesPosts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    The notification can use some improving... Think the old one was a bit better. Like when a thread I participated in with this new notification system, it will notify me of any post and continue on counting the same post for each comment I haven't seen. So when I logged in today, I saw about 40 notification badge/icon and saw that it was mostly related to one single thread.

  • hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @runtohell121 said:
    The notification can use some improving... Think the old one was a bit better. Like when a thread I participated in with this new notification system, it will notify me of any post and continue on counting the same post for each comment I haven't seen. So when I logged in today, I saw about 40 notification badge/icon and saw that it was mostly related to one single thread.

    This is the biggest improvement I would like to see made :)

  • groooovedgrooooved Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

    @adrb said:
    This new site is very difficult for me to read on a computer browser, the font is very thin and grey on white.

    On this, I concur emphatically!

  • rkprkp GaithersburgPosts: 280 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looking nice. any plans for mobile app for ZTE community

  • saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Just noticed the full screen editor will blackout the background but it wont invert the text field :(

13»
Sign In or Register to comment.