Please send me your direct phone number.

alexiaalexia Posts: 3
edited June 20, 2017 12:00AM in ZMAX

Please send me the direct phone number for the customer service reps. I bought my phone since last august and only tonight i found out that this company is based in texas, i was speaking to mechanics based in india from the time i bought this phone.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @alexia

this is the zte's customer support number: https://www.zteusa.com/zte-zmax

If you want, you could give us a little information about the issue you have with the phone and see if any one of the members here can help you out.

• Many of my apps is disable, i did not disable them.

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see.

If an app is disabled, you should be able to re-enable it by going into the app setting. have you try to re-enable them? If so, were you able to enable them and do they work after you enable them?

If there is some setting somehow disable whole bunch of apps, you could always do a factory reset the phone so you can return the phone to the stock setting? And see if that re-enable all of the apps.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@alexia said:
    Please send me the direct phone number for the customer service reps. I bought my phone since last august and only tonight i found out that this company is based in texas, i was speaking to mechanics based in india from the time i bought this phone.

@alexia 800-617-5065

• alton28alton28 Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2017 6:02PM

Every time i called ZTE tech support i talked too some in Richardson texas dont know why your getting someone in india maybe your not calling zte?