ZTE / Fan Meetups

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited States Posts: 3,954 admin
<body><p>We're not just all about tech here at Z-Community. Our greatest assets are our fans, friends and family. Looking towards the future, we would like to get to know our fans even better.</p><p></p><p><strong>The question we ask you is, where would ZTE best spend their time outside of Z-Community?</strong></p><p></p><p>Vote down below and if you have other suggestions, please feel free to leave them.</p></body>

ZTE / Fan Meetups 67 votes

Fan Meetups Hosted By ZTE
34% 23 votes
Cross Country ZTE Tour In The Blue Horizon Truck (Think Of A BestBuy On Wheels) Stopping In Major Cities
25% 17 votes
A Live Stream Look Into ZTE's USA Headquarters
16% 11 votes
Trips With Us To Events (MWC, CES, CTIA)
10% 7 votes
Meeting The Z-Community Team To Pick Our Brains
7% 5 votes
Pop - Ups
1% 1 vote
Other
4% 3 votes

Comments

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

This is a interesting idea.  Why not make a few decked out vans...  And get a place at all the state fairs?  I would love to see your booth (van)  (demo center)  at my state fair... 

• atkrayatkray USAPosts: 16

While not exactly comparable, I think of interacting with fans the way Red Bull does with local people in each market driving branded vehicles, and being at events with SWAG.   And I don't even like Red Bull but their marketing sure works.

• The booth idea is most realistic while maintaining some real interaction.

• ericwithcheeseericwithcheese Seattle, WAPosts: 43

I love the idea of fan meetups in major cities - complete with ZTE reps and swag available!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Very interesting idea, call it a ztmeet lol

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

I'm to far out from a city for my vote to matter. Nothing ever happens north of Mass.  I really do think face to face is always best though.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Would love to see some meet ups hosted by ZTE around the Bay Area (though it takes an hour for me to get there, might be worth it!)

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin

You never know what we might do!

I've never been there, let alone California... we'll keep this in mind!

I nominate my backyard as the next ZTE meetup spot. Go straight into the woods forever, turn right at first field, left at cow 7003.

I would travel a reasonable distance, but being this far up in Maine does have some major disadvantages.

Definitely should visit California and Bay Area (San Jose, Milpitas, Fremont, SF, etc.) to see all those tech companies. Or visit Google HQ in Mountain View to see all those Android statues!

Taken a while back ~2 years ago maybe at Google HQ. Haven't been back for a while...

14204711732_ede9afee26_b.jpg

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,366 admin

And some major advantages!  Beautiful part of the country there!!

Always wanted to explore google hq

Yep, but that is because no one lives here.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I think the best idea would be to create a yearly, or twice a year meetup. There could be an official meetup at the ZTE headquarters hosted by ZTE, and a strictly fan-based meetup which the community could choose the locale of by poll vote here. I wouldn't mind being part of a meetup committee.

Thanks for the feedback ! We're open to all ideas and I'm glad to see so many people interested in Fan Meetups.

• valtraca82valtraca82 PortugalPosts: 33

What about Europe?

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can't believe people would rather do a fan meetup rather than win a trip to CES.
    Anytime ZTE wants me to go to CES just let me know. I'll wear a ZTE shirt and kiss all the babies, or whatever you want.

Thanks for the laugh !

I'm not sure what ZTE Europe is doing valtraca82 ... I did happen to notice on Instagram that ZTE Poland was doing a tour at some point. We don't get too much information from our European counterparts. I will ask zte_usa if they can find someone you can ask, though.

, where are you located?

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

That is a good idea too.

• kimberlybrookeskimberlybrookes Kansas City, Kansas, USAPosts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem with physically meeting up is we are so spread out, so it may be difficult to organize. Some people also would not have the funds to do so.

Going to CES would be awesome!

Agreed, however they could run competitions of sorts, giving a few members free tickets or something to that effect. Surely I can not speak for ZTE, as I am only a member like everyone else. Just an idea.

You're a genius, I think we should go by letters of the alphabet starting with J and if your username begins with j you get to go free

Sounds awesome Would love to go to CES and see everything at the show

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Live stream not required, just a few short videos.

lol I guess that would sound good to you. I am ok not going, if it leaves a spot for someone better qualified to represent the ZTE community. I nominate jtzmax7!

and YES it is because he said I'm a genius,  in case anyone missed it.

You are truly a kind and brilliant woman haha. See that mods 2 votes for this hypothetical thing that most likely won't happen go to me.

kind, and Brilliant, hell at this rate I'll being buying your ticket LOL