Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

What launcher(s) do you use the most?

Comments

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

It would appear I'm sold on the Prime version. Yes, once I no longer have a silly Windows Phone I'll grace my Android phone with Nova. Thanks for the link.

• flybriflybri LAPosts: 219 ✭✭

No problem!  Yea, it's totally worth paying for the Prime version. I just love the fact that you can backup and restore your settings and layouts.  For me that's great, since I switch phones about once a year.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

I typically try to hold on to a phone for as long as works without causing me a headache, but I really like the significant customization options.

• For the first time, I am using the stock google launcher and I love it. Used many in the past, including Nova and loved them as well.

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of customization!

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I love being able to import and export all of my settings.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nova for the phone, Action for the tablet. I root my tablets so Action takes advantage of that.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Great choice! Zen is wonderfully beautiful.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I actually really like it, if not for the a7 i'd probly go zenfone

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. And Yes.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,580 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Right now I'm using 1) Action 3, 2) Nova, 3) Google now. I switch around every so often, just for a change

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Man different phones, different launchers, you have all kinds of things going on!

I know it's a blast!! How about browsers, oh we better not go there, LOL!!!

My Moto X Pure runs/scrolls smoother and faster w/ UC Browser. My OP 3 runs better with Chrome, go figure.

Interesting, they have to catch up.

This discussion has been closed.