Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

What launcher(s) do you use the most?

13»

Comments

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

If dogs can learn this stuff I will be thoroughly impressed lol

• Well the Pixel looks like an iPhone, there's no expandable storage, so they might as well hit the Apple trifecta and kill the app drawer too

• rimz808rimz808 Kailua, HIPosts: 48

Had and paid for Nova when i had my Note7 since that was the "must have" launcher. Tried it on my Axon7, did not like it.. just too much going on. Tried Go launcher because of the ability to do themes and I have been using that now as my primary launcher on my axon 7. I also make use of it's hide and lock app features.

Very happy with Go Launcher

This discussion has been closed.