What's the next phone to be Daydream Ready?

poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭
<body><p>Android Central just came out with an article TODAY (Friday, June 24) listing all the phones that are known to be Daydream ready. It's a short list, but it can only get longer as time unfolds. What do you think will be the <strong>NEXT</strong> phone to be Daydream Ready?</p><p><a href="http://www.androidcentral.com/these-are-daydream-ready-phones-so-far" title="http://www.androidcentral.com/these-are-daydream-ready-phones-so-far">These are the Daydream-ready phones (so far) | Android Central</a></p></body>

What's the next phone to be Daydream Ready? 20 votes

Samsung Galaxy Note 6
35% 7 votes
iPhone 7(+)
0% 0 votes
iPhone 7S(+)
0% 0 votes
LeEco Le Max 2 Pro
0% 0 votes
Nexus M
45% 9 votes
Nexus S
10% 2 votes
Motorola Moto X 2016
5% 1 vote
Other (please specify in comments)
5% 1 vote

Comments

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I voted for the Galaxy Note 6. Im not very familiar with Nexus and I do not see iPhone being the next. Apple will follow along later in the game

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking it's either the SGN6 or the Nexus.  I know Google's been using the Nexus 6p to test Daydream. The problem though is the 6p's hardware tends to overheat. It would make sense that Google will want their next Nexus to have Daydream, but Samsung has the resources to beat the Nexus to it.

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting point. My bet is on the Galaxy We will see

• lindsayllindsayl Maine, United StatesPosts: 221

I also voted for the Samsung galaxy tab!

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

apparently, I'm the only one to feel this way, but I'm calling the Moto. Moto has been doing some great mid-range innovating and including premium features. I'm guessing they'll include this, whether or not they're the first phone to do this next remains to be seen

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

That would have been my 3rd choice. ☺

• dellasterdellaster Pahrump, Nevada, USAPosts: 103

Galaxy Note 6, which will be named "Note 7" to catch up to the rest of the Galaxy family (it being behind a number has confused customers). Announcement is August 2, so not very far off.