Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Have you used a VR headset other than Cardboard.

mantionmantion Knoxville, TNPosts: 157 ✭✭✭

Have you used a VR headset other than Cardboard. 17 votes

Yes I used a name brand VR headeset
29% 5 votes
Yes I have used a name brand and/or no name brand VR headset
23% 4 votes
Not yet but dying to try a decent headset
29% 5 votes
What is VR an who cares help me get this rock off of me.
17% 3 votes

Comments

• mantionmantion Knoxville, TNPosts: 157 ✭✭✭

BTW please give details about any device you have used and the price you might be willing to pay for a decent VR headset.  What features are important? has anyone personally tried the ZTE headset? 

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

When the posts about VR headsets, and technology originally began in this community, my reply was no, I had only used cardboard. I have since used quite a few, and am extremely hopeful that the US will see ZTE's VR headset!!!!

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a homido headset thats roughly 65 bux and I love it. It doesn't have a button and I wish that it did, but the head strap is very comfortable and does have a foam piece that makes the headset comfortable when sitting on the face. I only paid $2!

• nidlaxnidlax Posts: 33 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've demo'd an earlier Oculus Rift Prototype, the Gear VR, and the HTC Vive. If the ZTE headset is lightweight and sub-$75, I would buy it.

• swehesswehes Project Manager United StatesPosts: 111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Used the Vive as well and it is pretty sweet. Got some business ideas for it.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

I have  NEVER experienced a VR headset. I haven't even tried google cardboard yet lol but I love the idea behind it and can't wait to try an affordable unit.

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 586 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have never tried one either.

I am actually looking forward to AR more than VR.  i think PokemonGo is cute and all but pretty in the AR front.  There is so much you can do with AR, Its more than just entertainment. 

TY all for voting but someone is stuck under a rock.  We all need to work together and find him, hopefully he hasn't cut off his arm yet.

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cardboard only for me but I'm interested to see where the tech evolves to.

This discussion has been closed.