Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Whats your thoughts on ZTE's MiFavor ? Should ZTE replace it with a completely stock UI?

18910111214»

Comments

• Please listen to the community ZTE, I didn't mind MiFavor until I started to have problems, can't have individual ringtones , YouTube playback error (that also makes me unable to use video recording when it happens on anything or unable to watch any type of media), unable to disable entirely Mivoice (disabled and I can still activate it by holding the back button). My patience is running out because of the YouTube playback error and the video related errors.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,580 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I could not agree more!!

• wizzuhwizzuh 48223Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word.

Or maybe that's why Mifavor has so many issues?

It could have been coded by one of those 3k and since they thought they could be on the way out,  Mifavor was a way to sabotage.

Or in an effort to cut costs,  Mifavor was coded and tested by interns.

Sorry for those folks though,  I wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone.

• I will always prefer stock android, it looks good and makes software development easier so faster updates.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome results so far 400 mbrs have made there voice heard so far. We arent done yet folks, lets try to get 200+ more votes to really drive this poll home to ZTE, lets share this poll folks

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ you can only vote on a poll once, you have already voted thats why it doesn't give you the option lol.. I know if you had the chance you would vote again buddy I would too

This discussion has been closed.