Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Would You Be Interested In Multi-Window Support

13»

Comments

• No matter if u use or don't use a feature like split screen it's a feature baked into android nougat so you shouldn't take that feature out just because some people don't use it! And you don't know if a time would come that you have to use it but because zte took out the feature you are hopeless.using or not using is up to the users . So you shouldn't take out a feature for the sake of some people not using it!    

• They are using this poll to decide whether to do that or not!right?? 

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

I can see its purpose, but it would need to be implemented just right.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

well said

• nthall350nthall350 Kansas City, MissouriPosts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm interested, but mainly for using the phone as a PC attached to a larger screen. Phones are getting fast enough to handle most of the functions you need a desktop for. I don't think it's useful on a 6 inch screen.

• 1) Many programs and apps were not designed to run in the background, or fault if they leave the active window. Multi-windowing would reduce faults like these, leading to entertainment/productivity combinations that can run with more fluidity.

2) Cross-reference between web pages and terminals/databases/etc.

3) Chat with my girlfriend without leaving a game or downloading a message popup application.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to share that using YouTube alongside reddit has been a delight in the Nougat update.

• batman101batman101 Posts: 134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would be a nice addition.

• alanhoustonalanhouston Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have an LG Stylo that has a split screen function.  I played with it a bit but it did not seem useful to me. I tend to have a one track mind and so I may be a poor judge of the usefulness of a split screen.

This discussion has been closed.