ZTE Quartz Charging Cradles Now Available

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,648 admin
edited June 28, 2017 4:03PM in Quartz

Need a spare charging cradle for your ZTE Quartz?

No problem... You can now pick one up at zteusa.com

ZTE Quartz Charging Cradle

Comments

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

That's great because the one that came with my device refuses to work half the time. I've tried different cables to see if that was the problem, but it would seem that the puck itself has the issue. I dont think it's the device causing the issue, since we just received update recently I would of assumed that would of been corrected if it were the case. I would most definitely like an extra one to take on the road when I'm away from home for long periods of time. This is a good thing for sure.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @johnny3dd67 what issues are you having? The only thing I've noticed is sometimes I have to give it a good push down to make sure the pins are connected. Good thing there is a charging screen that pops up to let you know it's actually connected. Even then I've occasionally not made sure it's connected when I'm putting it on before bed. Just too tired and I throw it on there and don't realize the charging screen didn't come up haha.

@sshasan said:

This is fantastic news and only $10 is even better. Most brands really try to rip you off with little accessories like this.

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Fantastic... I ordered one.

• RC51RULZRC51RULZ Posts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you....What a deal !! ordered....

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone said:
    Hey @johnny3dd67 what issues are you having? The only thing I've noticed is sometimes I have to give it a good push down to make sure the pins are connected. Good thing there is a charging screen that pops up to let you know it's actually connected. Even then I've occasionally not made sure it's connected when I'm putting it on before bed. Just too tired and I throw it on there and don't realize the charging screen didn't come up haha.

@sshasan said:

This is fantastic news and only $10 is even better. Most brands really try to rip you off with little accessories like this.

Thank you for the advice. I've done all of that, I've cleaned the connectors on the device they get grimy from sweat and sometimes don't work very well. I will get an extra one just to have, I've got many for my phone's why not my Quartz. lol

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that @johnny3dd67 I haven't had any troubles with mine except when I forget to press down and check for the charging screen. Might as well grab one for $10, you can beat that. Good luck and I hope the new cradle works better.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great deal for those with the Quartz watch!

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams United StatesPosts: 448 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Really hoping to get one of these soon!

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Always good to have the redundancy, especially when there are no interchangeable charging cradles in smart watches right now.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,648 admin

@mrjlwilliams said:

Cradles are back in stock!

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams United StatesPosts: 448 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sshasan said:

@mrjlwilliams said:

Cradles are back in stock!

Just ordered, thank you sir.

• stini777stini777 Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

This might be a silly question, but are the cable and plug included with this cradle? Thanks!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,648 admin

@stini777 said:
    This might be a silly question, but are the cable and plug included with this cradle? Thanks!

Just the cradle itself.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 mod
    edited August 4, 2017 12:58PM

These are thankfully back in stock everyone :smiley: get them before there gone again

• gwirtelgwirtel St. Louis, MOPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭

If they are out of stock on the web site, call customer service (800-617-5065) and see if they are in stock. They do not update the web site quickly, so sometimes they have them even though the website says otherwise. Right now (9/14/17 @12:20 PM CST) the web site says they are out of stock, but I purchased two from customer service.

• Do any of y'all happen to have an extra charger dock I could buy? C:

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,838 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@espinoza_jade6 said:
    Do any of y'all happen to have an extra charger dock I could buy? C:

hi, @espinoza_jade6

Happy Holidays to you. I forward the information to the ZTE and hopefully they can get more charging dock in stock for purchase. I would say keep checking the site as I know it tends to get grabbed quite quickly once it's available for purchase. I will try to give you a heads up if saw it is available at ZTE's site.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

^ Just to add to @samsamha's reply above...
    I would advise checking the store at ZTE on a daily basis when you are wanting to get one.
    Especially early in the morning, before other users get a chance to grab them and put them in their cart before others do.

• abousidi75abousidi75 SeattlePosts: 1 ✭✭

Guys run run and buy your cradle. They're available. Just ordered 3 for my family today 12/28/2017.

• viper43viper43 Tampa,FloridaPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭

Pin charging is why after this watch I will only buy smartwatches with wireless charging.