Z988

So zte is going ignore the z988 And all the video playback issues. Has anyone had this phone or know if there is a fix for it?

Comments

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @blanco23 I do not have the device but let me see if I can find someone that does.

Are the video issues occurring on the default video player?

• I have the Grand X4... no video issues. Can you describe what is happening? FYI I am running Android 6.01

• C0nC0nC0nC0n Posts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

Started a post for this very issue. Playback issue across all appliances. Large freezes and 3second audio delay. I am working on a fix while diagnosing the main processes causing multiple issues ( screen freezes, apps crashing, etc) all signs pointing at the integrated audio process Dolby audio.

I've done some test, still an issue

Issue persists, all hope is lost. No one on the forums have said a word. Someone please direct me to zte support.

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have the device but it would be helpful to know what is your current software version and what video players are you using. Is it only the stock video player or have you tried MX Player and VLC?

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2017 9:07AM

@C0nC0n said:
    Issue persists, all hope is lost. No one on the forums have said a word. Someone please direct me to zte support.

@C0nC0n can you please explain which Grand X device you have & the software build your on?

I dont see any thread from you