Watch Face Wednesday 07/12/2017

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time for another Watch Face Wednesday and again I'm going with a face using Watchmaker this week. Watchmaker isn't cheap but when it offers you thousands upon thousands of faces to choose from it really does end up being worth it.

I went with BoxClever Span #2 which is an old favorite of mine but I haven't used it for a long time. I just recently remembered it existed when going through my old faces. This was a concept for a smartwatch and I'm not sure if it ever got made but I loved the unique style. Thankfully we can use it on our watch whether it got made or not. Now it says it's for Facer but it also works with Watchmaker. You just have to download it to your phone and then load it into Watchmaker manually and it works great.

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

woooohooo, i knew was about that time to show off some tiny faces :smile: , this week using the " Guardian Watch Face " , yeah i know every watch face have blue in it cuz is one of my favorite colors :blush: .

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not only is blue one of my favorite colors, but it helps match the blue accents on the watch :smiley: thanks for sharing @drakenfx

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I still can't seem to move away from the largely digital watch faces.

Through the Facer app, I am using the "Round Grayscale 12H - Blue" watch face.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

going back to the Shield watch face that reminded me of the casio watch.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @razor512 that face is a nice knock off of the Portions watch face part of the Looks watch face app from Ustwo that's free and I've featured in the past on WFW. I use that face quite often myself and really like it.

Well the Quartz itself does remind me a lot of a Casio watch in design @samsamha ;)