zte locker A7

maverickmaverick NJPosts: 309 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok seriously where is the the old zte locker settings screen where you could refresh and have new wallpapers add to the list and even download them. now the only option is to delete one and the only ones that show up are favorited. I dont really understand. I use to have a blue screen with a feather on it but thats not there since the update. I went to download this other image with a rainbow in it b/c a friend wanted it but i cant now. Is there something I'm missing.

Comments

  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 309 ✭✭✭✭✭

    no comment? i guess in the update they just dumped half the zte locker?

  • @maverick Good Afternoon. I haven't used locker in a little while, but let me see what I can find out for you.

  • musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,814 mod
    edited July 16, 2017 11:14AM

    Although you can't download it from Zte Locker you can download it from Zedge.
    Just download the app and search using ZTE and some show that way, the feather you will need to search using the keyword feather

  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 309 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for responding guys but I just dont understand why the ZTE locker is half out now. I liked having it change to a new paper everytime i screen on for time check or something

  • ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 320 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @maverick said:
    Thanks for responding guys but I just dont understand why the ZTE locker is half out now. I liked having it change to a new paper everytime i screen on for time check or something

    My A7 still does. I get a different picture each time. Maybe a setting somewhere that you accidentally changed?

  • SuraiyaRamSuraiyaRam Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

    @ram1220 said:

    @maverick said:
    Thanks for responding guys but I just dont understand why the ZTE locker is half out now. I liked having it change to a new paper everytime i screen on for time check or something

    My A7 still does. I get a different picture each time. Maybe a setting somewhere that you accidentally changed?

    The ZTE locker on my Axon 7 Mini still works too. Go to Settings> ZTE LOcker and makre sure its turned on. I can also still save wall papers from either ZTE locker or the actual locked screen.

  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 309 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @SuraiyaRam @ram1220

    The ZTE locker works. I'm not saying it doesnt work. Before the update there would be new wallpapers all the time. Ones i've never seen. Now its the same bunch over and over. As for saving it i can click the heart to favorite ti but thats it. When I go into the ZTE settings to find them like before it only has the favorites listed. When i long press on one it brings up an option to delete, not download.

    Recently, like today or yesterday i started getting a couple i've never seen before, but again no option to save to my phone. And whenever I find an option to share it includes the clock on it and stuff

  • 10sne110sne1 Posts: 35 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @maverick said:
    @SuraiyaRam @ram1220

    The ZTE locker works. I'm not saying it doesnt work. Before the update there would be new wallpapers all the time. Ones i've never seen. Now its the same bunch over and over. As for saving it i can click the heart to favorite ti but thats it. When I go into the ZTE settings to find them like before it only has the favorites listed. When i long press on one it brings up an option to delete, not download.

    Recently, like today or yesterday i started getting a couple i've never seen before, but again no option to save to my phone. And whenever I find an option to share it includes the clock on it and stuff

    When you tap on the heart to favorite a wallpaper, it should bring up a box with three icons (Wallpapers-Contact Head-Favorite). Tap the Favorite icon on the right and you should get a confirmation that it's been saved to the MFVKeyguard/Favorite folder on your phone. Just repeat the process for any other wallpaper you want to save.

  • maverickmaverick NJPosts: 309 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @10sne1 said:

    @maverick said:
    @SuraiyaRam @ram1220

    The ZTE locker works. I'm not saying it doesnt work. Before the update there would be new wallpapers all the time. Ones i've never seen. Now its the same bunch over and over. As for saving it i can click the heart to favorite ti but thats it. When I go into the ZTE settings to find them like before it only has the favorites listed. When i long press on one it brings up an option to delete, not download.

    Recently, like today or yesterday i started getting a couple i've never seen before, but again no option to save to my phone. And whenever I find an option to share it includes the clock on it and stuff

    When you tap on the heart to favorite a wallpaper, it should bring up a box with three icons (Wallpapers-Contact Head-Favorite). Tap the Favorite icon on the right and you should get a confirmation that it's been saved to the MFVKeyguard/Favorite folder on your phone. Just repeat the process for any other wallpaper you want to save.

    Yepper. But still waiting for new ones to show up. Use to be a whole lot in a long list that you could "refresh" to add even more to it but now its just a limited amount for some reason

Sign In or Register to comment.