Mi-Moment app

GadieloGadielo Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Please i really need this app back im a songwriter and I have many missing rhymes and I need the application back so I can see them Please my future is within that application.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 3,409 admin
    edited July 18, 2017 11:18AM

@Gadielo This app has been removed.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it's ok post a link here. I found an apk for that app at this location http://www.apkshub.com/app/zte.com.cn.cloudnotepad I couldn't find it in the Playstore either.

• I thought this app had a companion program on my PC that was synced to the app on my phone. Can't seem to find that either. Can anyone confirm that info?

• RockRock GrotonPosts: 1 ✭✭

I lost Mi Moment last night in a ZTE update. No warning, no "save your data," no nothing. That's a disgrace to industry standards. THERE ARE STANDARDS, ZTE, AND YOU DON'T MEET THEM. You just lost me and 6 family members.

• addie18addie18 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15, 2018 4:39PM

I had my old ZTE phone my Mi-Moment app and personal stuff and ideas did not transfer to my new phone. Now I am hearing this app is discontinued?! I know it sounds crazy but I had the ingredients to Time travel it was for a novel I was writing and sort of maybe sharing it with Elon Musk to see if something great could be made out of it like actual time travel. I need those notes! Our future could depend on it. Maybe...

Old phone: ZTE Grand X Max+

New phone: ZTE Blade X Max

youguyssuckbigtime

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Could've been a serious bug in the app. Guys next time pay for a service instead of using a free one! Word to the wise I've learnt this lesson with several apps so yeah... Good luck to the writers and the time traveler because y'alls future depends on it!

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 3,409 admin

@addie18 Is your Grand X Max+ still functional and is the Mi-Moment currently still on the device? If so you should be able to copy and paste all of your notes to Google Keep for a quick and easy transfer.

• NasuteNasute United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I too lost things I needed. It would be different if there were a notification that the app would be deleted. At least they could moved the info to the SD card or to the documents section. I had passwords and t-shirt ideas and info I wanted to keep.

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MAPosts: 3,104 mod

@Nasute said:
    I too lost things I needed. It would be different if there were a notification that the app would be deleted. At least they could moved the info to the SD card or to the documents section. I had passwords and t-shirt ideas and info I wanted to keep.

Which device do you have ?