Mi-Moment app

GadieloGadielo Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Please i really need this app back im a songwriter and I have many missing rhymes and I need the application back so I can see them Please my future is within that application.

Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,860 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Gadielo said:
    Please i really need this app back im a songwriter and I have many missing rhymes and I need the application back so I can see them Please my future is within that application.

Is that really the actual name of the app? I searched in the Play Store and didn't find anything with that name @Gadielo.

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 3,409 admin
    edited July 18, 2017 11:18AM

@Gadielo This app has been removed.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it's ok post a link here. I found an apk for that app at this location http://www.apkshub.com/app/zte.com.cn.cloudnotepad I couldn't find it in the Playstore either.

@ram1220 said:
    I hope it's ok post a link here. I found an apk for that app at this location http://www.apkshub.com/app/zte.com.cn.cloudnotepad I couldn't find it in the Playstore either.

Great find @ram1220. I hope that he also makes a backup to prevent that from happening again especially considering that @Gadielo said his future depends on it.

• I thought this app had a companion program on my PC that was synced to the app on my phone. Can't seem to find that either. Can anyone confirm that info?

• RockRock GrotonPosts: 1 ✭✭

I lost Mi Moment last night in a ZTE update. No warning, no "save your data," no nothing. That's a disgrace to industry standards. THERE ARE STANDARDS, ZTE, AND YOU DON'T MEET THEM. You just lost me and 6 family members.

• addie18addie18 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15, 2018 4:39PM

I had my old ZTE phone my Mi-Moment app and personal stuff and ideas did not transfer to my new phone. Now I am hearing this app is discontinued?! I know it sounds crazy but I had the ingredients to Time travel it was for a novel I was writing and sort of maybe sharing it with Elon Musk to see if something great could be made out of it like actual time travel. I need those notes! Our future could depend on it. Maybe...

Old phone: ZTE Grand X Max+

New phone: ZTE Blade X Max

youguyssuckbigtime

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Could've been a serious bug in the app. Guys next time pay for a service instead of using a free one! Word to the wise I've learnt this lesson with several apps so yeah... Good luck to the writers and the time traveler because y'alls future depends on it!

@addie18 said:
    I had my old ZTE phone my Mi-Moment app and personal stuff and ideas did not transfer to my new phone. Now I am hearing this app is discontinued?! I know it sounds crazy but I had the ingredients to Time travel it was for a novel I was writing and sort of maybe sharing it with Elon Musk to see if something great could be made out of it like actual time travel. I need those notes! Our future could depend on it. Maybe...

Old phone: ZTE Grand X Max+

New phone: ZTE Blade X Max

youguyssuckbigtime

@addie18 no offense but I don't think that Elon Musk would be extremely interested in time travel right at this moment because the countless billions of dollars that he has invested in electric car travel, Hyperloop train travel and space travel would become utterly useless. 😂

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 3,409 admin

@addie18 Is your Grand X Max+ still functional and is the Mi-Moment currently still on the device? If so you should be able to copy and paste all of your notes to Google Keep for a quick and easy transfer.

• NasuteNasute United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I too lost things I needed. It would be different if there were a notification that the app would be deleted. At least they could moved the info to the SD card or to the documents section. I had passwords and t-shirt ideas and info I wanted to keep.

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MAPosts: 3,110 mod

@Nasute said:
    I too lost things I needed. It would be different if there were a notification that the app would be deleted. At least they could moved the info to the SD card or to the documents section. I had passwords and t-shirt ideas and info I wanted to keep.

Which device do you have ?