Language preference

artimoreartimore USPosts: 2

I think it is kinda outdated that ZTE phones don't have language packs for other languages except for English, Spanish, Chinese and French! Even other small phone companies are even supporting more languages. I think it is very important that ZTE will add more language settings as soon as possible for the users who might prefer their native languages. Please fix this as soon as possible. It is easy updates!

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @artimore , hope you had a good weekend so far.

Reducing the amount of language preinstalled will helps to reduce the space taken up by the ROM. Still, it is a good suggestion and I will be sure to pass along to ZTE to see if it would be something that can be implemented in the future.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@artimore what language do you speak besides English?

• wasabitdiwasabitdi Calgary, CanadaPosts: 86 ✭✭✭✭✭

I completely agreed that ZTE must make additional languages available. In my case, for example, I'm in Canada and my Axon 7 doesn't have the English (Canada) package. So my Moto 360 Sport (Android Wear 2.0) displayed the Google Weather temperature in F instead of C. Google should fix it but ZTE must also make other languages available as well.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wasabitdi said:
    I completely agreed that ZTE must make additional languages available. In my case, for example, I'm in Canada and my Axon 7 doesn't have the English (Canada) package. So my Moto 360 Sport (Android Wear 2.0) displayed the Google Weather temperature in F instead of C. Google should fix it but ZTE must also make other languages available as well.

Isn't there a setting to change it to centigrade?

• wasabitdiwasabitdi Calgary, CanadaPosts: 86 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2017 12:35AM

Not in the Android Wear 2.0 Google Weather app. It depends on the phone's Language to display the temperature type. It's kinda dump how it setup