Blade V8 pro lockscreen wallpaper issue

georgian99georgian99 Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with the wallpaper on the lockscreen. Although I change the wallpaper, it doesn't apply to the lock screen. But ZTE-locker is working fine though. Do you have any idea about how to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• dleigh80dleigh80 Posts: 7 ✭✭✭✭✭

@georgian99 The following approach worked for me, however this is just for Google Photos. In Google Photos, view a photo, click the 3 dots menu on the upper right corner, select "Use as", then select "Lock screen wallpaper".

• georgian99georgian99 Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dleigh80 I tried but no luck.But appreciate your help! Seems like it's not my problem only.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@georgian99 said:
    Hi everyone,

I have an issue with the wallpaper on the lockscreen. Although I change the wallpaper, it doesn't apply to the lock screen. But ZTE-locker is working fine though. Do you have any idea about how to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance!

So when you change the wallpaper, does if give you the option to set the choice you made for both the Home Screen and the Lock Screen? If so, and you are choosing both and it's not working, @jimlloyd40 is correct. You have to turn off ZTE Locker first.