Problem with ZTE Locker

QbaskaQbaska Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi there, I have problem with my new Axon 7. Soft: newest android 7.1.1 b05 for global device. Zte locker dont want to download new sets of wallpapers. Its stuck on one set of 21 wallpapers for about 4-5 days. I cannot change them, cannot delete them (It says i cannot delete stock wallpaper). It drives me crazy because current set is one of the ugliest set of all time! When i want to refresh current set, ZTE locker gives mi info that my internet connection is poor. I have excelent mobile signal LTE-A. Same problem on WiFi.
Clearing cache (multiple times) dont work. Disabling and enabling locker dont work. Restarting phone dont work. Ineedhelp wrote in discussion "New zte locker issue" (https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/14205/new-zte-locker-issue#latest) that this can be fix by deleting some files in Android->data folder. No "android>utoolockscreen>show" or "android>data>huahualockscreen". Only com.zte.mfvkeygourd. Please help! P. S. Sorry for poor english.

Comments

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, sorry you are having trouble but it appears you have the European version and this forum is for the US version only. Maybe you can try the European community site. You have a different software version from the US version that we have and they should have the same software version as you making it more helpful to ask over there.

• btran95btran95 AustraliaPosts: 1 ✭✭
    When you are on the lockscreen hold the bottom of the screen and swipe up. The ZTE locker options should appear below tell me if you can change it from here