It's a shame...but it's getting returned. Anybody need a case?

Sadly, my V8 Blade Pro is getting returned. While I loved the dual camera depth of field and live photos, and having a fingerprint scanner AND NFC, I can't handle the downsides to this phone. The software just isn't polished enough to be a daily driver.

Top issues that need to be addressed:
1. Unreliable screen wake up. It's absolutely unforgivable for this to not turn on with 1 touch of 1 button, never mind it not responding after spamming the home key and/or power button for 20 seconds.
2. Stock camera crashes.
3. Lack of adoptable storage.
4. The stock dialer: there's no visual representation of whether or not the mute or speakerphone is active, and finding the settings for allowing a full screen photo of the contact calling is not intuitive (not even possible?)

I wanted to like this phone, but the experiences of the last 2 months have forced me to move along. PM me if you're interested in the case.

Comments

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry you didn't have a good experience with the V8 Pro. I never experienced your first 2 problems and the second 2 were non-issues for me. Regardless, I hope you are able to find a phone that better suits you.