Want To Save Some Dough On Your Next Watch Band

sshasansshasan Z-Community ModeratorNew York Posts: 3,143 admin
edited August 1, 2017 10:00AM in Quartz

WATCHFAM

Save 15% On Your Next Order From WWW.CLOCKWORKSYNERGY.COM

And Tell Them Z-Community Sent You!

Comments

  • samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    great deal. they got some good looking bands.

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Ooo, cool! I actually need to buy another band or two for my Quartz smartwatch. Thanks!

  • I have a navy blue suede band for my Quartz that is made by ClockWorkSynergy. The quality is amazing, and it is definitely worth the money. Other suede bands I've bought over the years have been very stiff, and lacking in texture. This brand is very comfortable, with the right amount of flex and isn't irritating on my skin like others. With the coupon code it is almost to good not to grab another one. I highly recommend this brand, you won't be disappointed.

  • jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh very cool, thanks for working out a discount with them for us.

  • hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Wish they had some bands for my Garmin. They have some nice looking products for sure!

  • musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,780 mod

    Great to see Z-Community/ZTE partnering with some great accessory companies. Clockwork makes pretty nice bands and they are really reasonable in pricing. The 15% off goes along way to.

  • runtohell121runtohell121 CaliforniaPosts: 2,046 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice deals, definitely nice to see a nice company with some promo going on.

  • johnny3dd67johnny3dd67 Illinois, USA Chicago areaPosts: 48 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sweet!! Need to get something different from the original one, being it's summer ur wrist sweating can cause a little irritation so anything that's not made of rubber would be great!! Thanks for the hookup!!

  • jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh definitely @johnny3dd67 that rubber can get pretty warm and sweaty during the summer. It helps to have a more flexible and comfortable band in general too.

  • louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2017 7:11AM

    @sshasan said:

    WATCHFAM

    Save 15% On Your Next Order From WWW.CLOCKWORKSYNERGY.COM

    And Tell Them Z-Community Sent You!

    Thank you. I ordered a band and it came yesterday. It is great looking and very comfortable and was a great price!

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @louisd said:

    @sshasan said:

    WATCHFAM

    Save 15% On Your Next Order From WWW.CLOCKWORKSYNERGY.COM

    And Tell Them Z-Community Sent You!

    Thank you. I ordered a band and it came yesterday. It is great looking and very comfortable and was a great price!

    Cool! If you can post any pics of the Quartz sporting the new band, I'm sure others would love to see it, and will help people decide on their next watchband purchase too.
    :)

  • louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:

    Cool! If you can post any pics of the Quartz sporting the new band, I'm sure others would love to see it, and will help people decide on their next watchband purchase too.
    :)

    Umm.. It's not a Quartz. I tried one, but I couldn't hack the size. I went back to my Gear S2 with a nice new band.

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @louisd said:

    @DoppelgangerD said:

    Cool! If you can post any pics of the Quartz sporting the new band, I'm sure others would love to see it, and will help people decide on their next watchband purchase too.
    :)

    Umm.. It's not a Quartz. I tried one, but I couldn't hack the size. I went back to my Gear S2 with a nice new band.

    Ah, ok... thanks for the info. Which band did you end up getting?

  • louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:

    Ah, ok... thanks for the info. Which band did you end up getting?

    This one: https://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop/tech-straps/android-wear/black-white-3-hole-smooth-rally-leather-bands-android-wear/ and it is really nice.

  • clockworksynergyclockworksynergy Posts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ironbaybeedoll said:
    I have a navy blue suede band for my Quartz that is made by ClockWorkSynergy. The quality is amazing, and it is definitely worth the money. Other suede bands I've bought over the years have been very stiff, and lacking in texture. This brand is very comfortable, with the right amount of flex and isn't irritating on my skin like others. With the coupon code it is almost to good not to grab another one. I highly recommend this brand, you won't be disappointed.

    Thank you so much for the kind words @ironbaybeedoll !

  • clockworksynergyclockworksynergy Posts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @hollap said:
    Wish they had some bands for my Garmin. They have some nice looking products for sure!

    Hey! We don't market specifically to Garmin, but just shoot us a message if you ever have any questions! The only Garmin exceptions are obvious pieces such as the VivoFit Jr or Approach X40!

Sign In or Register to comment.