Lock Screen Wallpapers - Thanks ZTE!

asianpianomanasianpianoman Posts: 68 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet so: Every few days, I keep getting new lock screen wallpapers via ZTE Locker/MiFavor collection, or whatever it's officially called. They're all gorgeous across the board, and I love waking up my phone every few days to a new and beautiful QHD lock screen image. It continues to breathe new life into my phone which is a year old at this point. Thanks ZTE.

Any other manufacturers have a feature like this?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @asianpianoman . I agree, the daily wallpaper is really nice and the selection that A7 offers are great too. While I know a lot of people do not like skin on their phone and do not like MiFlavor, there are a few things (like this one) that is actually nice to have.

• jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I remember Huawei has a wallpaper changer like that but I don't think it updates often. I too enjoy seeing a new wallpaper each time. There are also 3rd part live wallpaper apps which will do this for your home screen or lock screen such as Muzei, Google's Wallpaper app, and more. But it's really nice when they are built in and update with fresh new wallpapers by default.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 326 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I also have noticed the new wallpapers recently. I think ZTE does a great job in this department.

• I love the hi-res photos, but I wish they would give the locations of the beautiful pictures.

• ladyhazyladyhazy United KingdomPosts: 71 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2017 6:54AM

Very true @TomNoone, it would be great it ZTE could divulge the location or title of the photo - like Windows 10 does if you hover over the lock screen image. I've only just realised that ZTE tell you the photographer's name when you add one as a favourite, so that's something at least. I also just noticed that if you touch and hold a wallpaper you can magnify it.

All in all a really nice addition to the Axon 7, and I'm glad my mini now has it too after the Android Nougat update. Great that you can also tag items as Favourites so they'll keep popping up, and that you can add your own images into the mix (not that I can rival their glorious photos of course!).

• asianpianomanasianpianoman Posts: 68 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the new wallpapers pack yesterday, ZTE. They look incredible, as always!

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,880 mod

@asianpianoman said:
    Thanks for the new wallpapers pack yesterday, ZTE. They look incredible, as always!

These new ones are probably my favorites ones yet