New ZTE blade x Max

Dgk196Dgk196 CaliforniaPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had my phone since July 22 and every time I click on a app or anything my screen flickers like it's being double clicked. Is there a way to fix it? Also can I move apps to SD card?

Best Answer

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Dgk196 said:
    I have had my phone since July 22 and every time I click on a app or anything my screen flickers like it's being double clicked. Is there a way to fix it? Also can I move apps to SD card?

You can always do what works for a multitude of problems and that is wipe the cache partition in recovery and clear the main storage cache in the storage settings and then reboot. If that doesn't help then a factory reset. I don't have that phone so I don't know about moving the apps to the SD card. Are you aware that when you move an app to a SD card only about half of it is moved? The rest of the app stays in the internal storage.

Answers

• Dgk196Dgk196 CaliforniaPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but I moving downloaded or pics that are supposed to save to SD card and not device. I have done all that trouble shooting and still does it

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm verifying, but you cannot move apps to SD card on the Blade X Max. Pictures, you should be able to. Open the camera app, go into camera app settings, and look for save location. Hope that helps.