Call Issues

Is there a way to make the touch sensitivity different every time I use my phone to call someone it keeps getting paused, or on hold, or even making another call. Does anyone have a fix or the same problem.

Comments

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It sounds like maybe the screen is coming on while you're in a call and maybe your cheek is pressing against the screen. I have the same issue with my other phones I use. I'll usually back out of the call to the home screen after I'm in the call to avoid hanging up or something. It still won't prevent you from launching another app possibly. I'm not sure of any other better solutions though.

• snn5snn5 Southeast USPosts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure you set the screen to turn off in a call. Setting is in Call/phone in Settings menu. Also make sure that screen protectors are not over the proximity sensor.

• mrwilliemrwillie San Mateo countyPosts: 3 ✭✭

I do have the same problems... additionally my calls get disconnected constantly, as well as randomly making calls when I'm not even touching it.

• mrwilliemrwillie San Mateo countyPosts: 3 ✭✭

Yes, to no avail. I've backed out of the call to home screen, have it set to off in settings, nothing helps. My party gets put on hold unknown to me, my voicemail is suddenly asking for my password (that I certainly did not connect to), AND yet ANOTHER contact is being dialed at random, all simultaneously.. I get disconnected repeatedly. This happens even when I am NOT TOUCHING the phone. Another real treat is, "Network not available" - then it is, then it's not! Never a problem with Network availability -same place for decades. Metro does their useless checks assuring coverage and data strength is good. I got the update tonite. I am not optimistic it will improve.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mrwillie said:
    Yes, to no avail. I've backed out of the call to home screen, have it set to off in settings, nothing helps. My party gets put on hold unknown to me, my voicemail is suddenly asking for my password (that I certainly did not connect to), AND yet ANOTHER contact is being dialed at random, all simultaneously.. I get disconnected repeatedly. This happens even when I am NOT TOUCHING the phone. Another real treat is, "Network not available" - then it is, then it's not! Never a problem with Network availability -same place for decades. Metro does their useless checks assuring coverage and data strength is good. I got the update tonite. I am not optimistic it will improve.

@mrwillie Are you still having the same issues? If so do you mind creating a new thread.