Done With The A7

ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well today I can make a phone call with my A7 but after 10 to 15 seconds the person on the other end can no longer hear me. I have had so many problems with this phone I am finally done with it. I have rebooted until I am blue in the face. Same issue every time. After 10 to 15 seconds the other person can no longer hear me. I am trying to make an important phone call and can not. I have had it with the A7. Those of you that still have yours I wish you luck. I am not even going to try and get it exchanged or fixed. I am finished with ZTE. Buying an HTC U11 right now. I should have stayed with HTC but I thought I would try the A7. This has been a nightmare. Avoid and run from ZTE if you can! To my friends I have met in this forum I wish you luck.

Comments

• busymanbusyman CanadaPosts: 401 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You'd rather buy a new phone than perform a factory reset?

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@busyman said:
    You'd rather buy a new phone than perform a factory reset?

Yes. Absolutely. I have had so many problems with the A7. This is actually my 4th one. The others had problems too. HTC U11 is on the way.

• lllgurullllllgurulll Posts: 65 ✭✭✭✭✭

You sure you didn't have your finger over the mic hole? I've caught myself doing that several times because thats where my finger naturally rests. Will be talking and then the person on the other end starts saying they can't hear anything.