ZTE ZMAX Pro Customization tips?

mizuno_amizuno_a United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

So this is kind of a two part question...

1. I've had a ZMAX for almost a year now and have enjoyed it as a casual user (i.e. social media, camera netflix and the occasional gaming app) but up until a few weeks ago someone, and I don't know whom or how, managed to remotely install a bug in my phone and gain access. Suddenly I was getting Lyft receipts of rides I had never taken. I'm wondering if it may have been an app I downloaded to have caused this but I'm not entirely sure if this makes sense.

2. Does anyone have app suggestions that help enable customization to the of the ZTE ZMAX interface? Preferably apps that do not inhibit the speed, battery and functionality of the ZMAX? Tips/Tricks?

TL;DR version: Do you guys have any verifiable custom app suggestions and is it possible to remotely hack the ZTE ZMAX PRO and if so how should I prevent such an action?

THANKS GUYS!!!

Comments

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow that is serious. Do you mean you were billed for it or just receiving a receipt? And how was it sent? Email? Text? And how many times you got it?

I have for some odd reason have received texts or pic messages from people I don't know. It has not happened on this phone but on my other phones and when I was on t-mobile. I always rcv them too during holidays mostly around Christmas.