Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

glitching? ZTE Blade Z Max

hey guys I just got my blade a day ago and I noticed the screen glitches for a second then goes away. Anybody else have this problem?

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@biggybill said:
    hey guys I just got my blade a day ago and I noticed the screen glitches for a second then goes away. Anybody else have this problem?

Try clearing the cache in the storage settings and then reboot. If that doesn't change anything wipe the cache partition in recovery and then reboot.

• biggybillbiggybill Posts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

Try clearing the cache in the storage settings and then reboot. If that doesn't change anything wipe the cache partition in recovery and then reboot.

alright I did ill do the second thing if it persists

@biggybill said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

Is the screen still glitching?

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,606 mod

@biggybill said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

definitely keep us updated please

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

Is the screen still glitching?

yeah i woke up right now its still glitching ill try the 2nd thing now

@musicdjm said:

@biggybill said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

definitely keep us updated please

its still glitching

I got it yesterday. Can't I just give them this one and get a new one?

@biggybill said:

Yes and I definitely would @biggybill.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@biggybill said:

Yes and I definitely would @biggybill.

yeah im doing that today

• debrasworlddebrasworld Staten island nyPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you you get a better one that fixes the problem

• schwartzasherschwartzasher NYPosts: 21 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean. What occurs during the glitch. Like what happens

@schwartzasher said:
    What do you mean. What occurs during the glitch. Like what happens

He said that the screen flashes (glitches). Not a huge problem but it would get tremendously annoying real fast.