ZTE AXON 7 MINI restart

gnegrusergnegruser London, UKPosts: 1

Hello! I have an issue with mine ZTE AXON 7 MINI. After receiving the message "Sorry Facebook stopped", I tried to reboot it. Since then, it continued to restart until the battery is over. I can not get him to restart. It seems to have entered a loop and is no longer out. Can you help me?

Comments

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@gnegruser, are you able to get into recovery mode, by pressing the power and volume up button? That way you can try wiping the cache partition and rebooting, or even performing an FDR (which will wipe your data).

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,147 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@gnegruser said:
    Hello! I have an issue with mine ZTE AXON 7 MINI. After receiving the message "Sorry Facebook stopped", I tried to reboot it. Since then, it continued to restart until the battery is over. I can not get him to restart. It seems to have entered a loop and is no longer out. Can you help me?

Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app. I would also do what @hollap said plus clear the main storage cache in the storage settings.

• SunnySunny buenos airesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭

@gnegruser said:

I have the same issue... and i dont know how to solve it. I need to restart the phone i guess... but i dont know how.

• morningmorning Muskegon, MiPosts: 4 ✭✭

me too

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 14,147 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2017 1:10AM

@morning said:
    me too

@Sunny and @morning both you guys should push and hold the power button for up to 45 seconds to see if you can get the phone to reboot. If it starts to reboot release the power button. If it does reboot go to the main settings and clear the cache. Then uninstall the Facebook app and see if the phone works properly. If it is the Facebook app causing the problem then report it to Facebook and just use browser to use Facebook. I know it's late and neither of you are online but I hope this works so that you can have a @Sunny @morning. :D