CES Fan Video Contest 2018 - Submissions Due October 15

sshasansshasan Z-Community ModeratorNew York Posts: 3,087 admin
edited October 6, 2017 8:11AM in CES 2018 Fan Event Contest

CES 2018 is right around the corner and once again ZTE is going ALL IN! For the third consecutive year, ZTE is rewarding loyal customers & tech enthusiasts to come hang out with us both before and during the event. And we're doing it even bigger and better for this one, with seven (7) winners receiving an all-expense paid trip and another fourteen (14) winners receiving a hotel-expense paid trip to Vegas - arriving on the 7th and departing on the 11th of January 2018.

For anyone on the fence about whether this is worth your time, check out this brief video from our 2017 CES Fan Event. And if you want to take a look at the fun our mascot @zeek! had, take a look here.

Here's how to enter to win: simply submit a 2-minute or less video recording of yourself, showcasing your most current ZTE device (2016 model or newer) and ending with a unique slogan for Z-Community. In this private video, you will share what you love most about this device, what you wished was different, and what you would like to see its successor. Lastly, share your catchy slogan for Z-Community that captures its essence, short and sweet.

So if you're interested, you must act quickly - the deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM EDT October 15, 2017. Submissions are to be uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video, with the link sent to zte.community@zteusa.com and a note confirming your availability to fly into Las Vegas on January 7, 2018, and depart on January 11, 2018. Be sure to include your full name and Z-Community username in the email when submitting your entry. Select members of Z-Community's Mod Squad will once again be judging all entries, naturally favoring those who have contributed and helped others out throughout 2017. Available to residents of the US only. For complete terms and conditions, click here.

Comments

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 132 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm ready!

• texasmade1texasmade1 DFWPosts: 142 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant wait to finish my video & my slogan, it would be awesome to win a trip to the CES Fan Event let alone Vegas...

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, Texas Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time to step up my Game!!! This is going to be a fun contest!!!

• MagicTechReviewMagicTechReview Norfolk VAPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm all over this man I wanna go so bad good luck to everyone and hope we meet at CES :)

• mrknight85mrknight85 Coxsackie New YorkPosts: 614 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

lets get it done

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take my shot. After all love that I've already received from ZTE and the Z-Community, I'm compelled to enter. There's no better group or company, IMHO. Thanks, once again, for the opportunity.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't be able to attend but I'll offer a catchy slogan for someone to use. ZTE's slogan is "Tomorrow Never Waits" my slogan if I could enter would be "Tomorrow has Arrived". If someone is going to enter and thinks that it's worth using my slogan help yourself.

• chuckbortchuckbort USAPosts: 391 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I suck at videos

• schwartzasherschwartzasher NYPosts: 73 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope to win

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,691 mod

Time to get to work everyone. Good luck this is not worth missing out on

@musicdjm said:
    Time to get to work everyone. Good luck this is not worth missing out on

good luck to everyone i agree 100% you dont want to miss out on this it a great experience that you will never forget.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is very exciting! Good luck to everyone. Can't wait to see all the videos.

• diamonddavediamonddave Upstate NYPosts: 330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. I was lucky enough to go last year. Truly a life event that changes the way you think of Phone manufacturers

@chuckbort said:
    I suck at videos

just be yourself and show how much you love zte and the z-community.

@zeek! said:
    Hey Guys!!! Be sure to get those amazing videos started and submitted before the deadline!!! I can't wait to see you in Vegas Baby!!! WOO HOO!!!
    :)

long time no see brother how you been?

remember everyone put you love for zte and the community into your videos it will really show just dont enter for the free trip to ces 2018 because let me tell you the best part of last years trip was spending time with the other z-community member and zte staff it was more fun to me then the ces show floor.

• fzrrichfzrrich Buffalo New YorkPosts: 3,837 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mrknight85 said:
    remember everyone put you love for zte and the community into your videos it will really show just dont enter for the free trip to ces 2018 because let me tell you the best part of last years trip was spending time with the other z-community member and zte staff it was more fun to me then the ces show floor.

Very True!!! CES is cool no doubt, but meeting members of this community and the ZTE staff and building some great memories is what you will take home with you. Great experience! NOW LETS SEE SOME COOL VIDEOS!!! :)

• runtohell121runtohell121 CaliforniaPosts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2017 7:49PM

Good luck everyone! Sure had lots of fun and great experience last year! :)

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time to get my ZTE game on! Excited for the chance to go again! Last year was so much fun meeting up with all the Z Community members and ZTE employees. I even had the chance to walk the CES floor with @zeek!

@hollap said:
    Time to get my ZTE game on! Excited for the chance to go again! Last year was so much fun meeting up with all the Z Community members and ZTE employees. I even had the chance to walk the CES floor with @zeek!

game on bro you got this!!!

@sshasan said:
    @zeek! We'll have to get you a motorized cart this year... there were a few times you almost got trampled!

he can barrow my mini segway lol

or maybe we can get him a drone he can fly thru lol!!!

• schwartzasherschwartzasher NYPosts: 73 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sshasan said:
    @zeek! We'll have to get you a motorized cart this year... there were a few times you almost got trampled!

Not gonna ask

@zeek! said:

@sshasan said:

@mrknight85 said:
    or maybe we can get him a drone he can fly thru lol!!!

By land, sea or air, Zeek is coming your way to CES 2018!!!! @sshasan you've got me covered by land, @mrknight85 you've got me flying high with a drone. What about by sea? Hmm..... Eureka!! I've got it! By a ZTE Super Powered Jet Ski zooming around the fountain of the Bellagio!!! Woo Hoo!!! Yeah!!!!! I can see it now........ CES 2018 is going to be LEGENDARY!!! :)

Oh yeah now your talking let me on the back lol

• saeedtedsaeedted TexasPosts: 769 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I missed last year's contest but I ain't missing this one! Good luck everybody! :# :# :#