How I can to do to use my wifi who can't open on my axon A1?

I have more than week I can't use my WiFi on my smartphone Axon A1. I really know what I can to to use it normally.

Best Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Emmanuel do you mean that you can't get it to connect to wifi? Or are you saying that wifi won't even turn on? What have you already done? Is it saying that it's the wrong password? Does everything work when using the cellular connection?

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Emmanuel said:

I opened the wifi but It does'nt go up on the screen of the smartphone and could not detect the wifi available

Did you click on the toggle to turn wifi on? It should be in the upper right corner.

Answers

• EmmanuelEmmanuel HaitiPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

I opened the wifi but It does'nt go up on the screen of the smartphone and could not detect the wifi available

The wifi from my smartphone is open it is the same connection that I use you on my laptop. It worked normally for 3 months on my smartphone and it is from Friday 22 that it refuses to detect, display and connect.

The wifi of my smartphone is open, it is the same connection that I use on my laptop. It worked normally for 3 months on my smartphone and it is from Friday 22 that it refuses to detect, display and connect.

of course

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,678 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Try putting the phone in and out of airplane mode.
    Also for your router, try restarting it, and then check it's settings to make sure the SSID is not hidden.

Also check if the phone can see any other network.

I have already turned off and restart several times until then it did not result in anything. What seems odd I used it normally and suddenly the smartphone stops receiving the signal WIFI and the icon WIFI signal of my smartphone no longer appears on the screen.

Does the phone offer a WiFi hotspot option that you can enable, if so, enable it and see if your laptop is able to see the SSID created by the phone.

It is done the laptop identified it normally with the data connection of the telephonic network that I use

@Emmanuel said:
    It is done the laptop identified it normally with the data connection of the telephonic network that I use

So when the smartphone creates a hotspot, your laptop is able to see the network?

If so, then that means that the WiFi chipset is working in the phone.

If you get a chance, try runing this app on the smartphone and see if it detects anything https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en

Thank you @jimlloyd40 and razor512. I'll try to do all yours suggestions. If I have more problems with I'll post a comment. Thanks.