Facer approximation?

newtozte730564newtozte730564 AmericaPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I was looking at the Facer app, for watch face options, but I see it does not have the ZTE Quartz. It says to pick the one closest to it....

Anyone know which watch to pick, that will provide results that will fit the ZTE Quartz?

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Adding in @Jasone... He may be able to assist.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@newtozte730564 said:
    Hi all, I was looking at the Facer app, for watch face options, but I see it does not have the ZTE Quartz. It says to pick the one closest to it....

Anyone know which watch to pick, that will provide results that will fit the ZTE Quartz?

Thanks in advance....

I have found that with apps like that, it is primarily a choice between round and square faced.
    I would advise just picking one that is round and popular or similar to the Quartz, like the Gear S2.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@newtozte730564 said:

Thanks in advance....

Hey, I always use the first Huawei Watch as my selection in Facer. They are both full circle watches with 400x400 resolutions so everything should line up and work perfectly, it has for me at least.

• newtozte730564newtozte730564 AmericaPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

Much appreciation. I had randomly picked a round one and it seems to be working, but was just wondering if any one was more suited than any others. I will try the Huawei if I run into problems.