ZTE MAX XL

ProgELP1970ProgELP1970 United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

I Just Recently Purchased My New ZTE MAX XL...It's A Splendid Device Indeed...Does Anyone Know If It's Going To Eventually Recieve The 8.0 Oreo Update??

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There has been no announcement on what ZTE devices will get 8.0. stay tuned to the community for any news regarding software updates.

• ProgELP1970ProgELP1970 United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jasonscarter said:
    There has been no announcement on what ZTE devices will get 8.0. stay tuned to the community for any news regarding software updates.

Thanx...

• ProgELP1970ProgELP1970 United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@ProgELP1970 said:
    I Just Recently Purchased My New ZTE MAX XL...It's A Splendid Device Indeed...Does Anyone Know If It's Going To Eventually Recieve The 8.0 Oreo Update??

That's a carrier phone (Boost Mobile) and it's mostly up to Boost if it will be updated to Oreo. However generally speaking it's considered a budget phone, and a nice one at that, but budget phones rarely receive a system update. It's possible but not extremely likely as the carriers would prefer that you purchase a new phone every year to get the new operating system.

The First 2 LG Stylos I Had Upgraded To The Latest Software...And They Were Budget Devices On BoostMobile...So I Would Assume/Hope The ZTE MAX XL Being A Newer Model Would As Well...