Replacement Watch straps for your Quartz, by Clockwork Synergy

clockworksynergyclockworksynergy Posts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We are a leading provider of quality watch straps and band worldwide for over 10 years! We have hundreds of products available to allow you to ultimately customize your ZTE Quartz!

We offer a variety of options tested out by several ZTE fans already, with favorites being our 2-piece RAF NATOS, our Gentlemen's Collection leather bands, and our new Cordura Collection!

As a special thank you to the Z-Community, we are offering an exclusive coupon code for this forum for 15% off your order on our site! Just use code QUARTZ15 at checkout.

We will post to this thread to keep all our updates in one place, and make sure to tune in 2 weeks from now to enter a special collaborative Quartz watch giveaway

Black Washed Genuine Leather Gentlemen's Collection Band

Light Brown Worn Leather Dapper Collection Band

Blue 2-Piece European Perlon Band

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Los Angeles, CA Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@clockworksynergy
    Wow, that light brown band is so sweet, I'll be getting one soon ..... :blush:

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

really nice deals. I do agree, the brown band looks quite nice.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like how different bands can give a watch an entirely new look.
    Casual bands for casual affairs, but a nice leather or metal band and dress it up more.
    That blue band looks really cool with how it matches the blue accents on the watch casing.

• jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@clockworksynergy you make some great bands and thanks for the Z-Community love and offering us a discount. I have a suggestion though, well more of a request. I loved the original leather band that came with my first Moto 360. I loved the soft flexible leather, the amount of holes making it easier to get the correct fit, the lack of any stitching, and that the tip was wide and rounded off instead of coming to a point.

I especially loved the dark gray color it came in on the silver model. I was never able to find one for sale as they were limited and I bought a black Moto 360. I still thought the dark gray would have looked good with the black. The band looked to be suede because of the variation in colors. Much like your blue and brown suede bands. If you could make a copycat band in dark gray suede with no stitching and more of a wide tip with rounded corners I think it would look great. Plus I guarantee you'd sell at least one ;)

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,880 mod
    edited October 10, 2017 7:52AM

To make it a little clearer, when going to there site to find the bands for the Quartz you have to select > Smartwatch > Android Wear > Android Smartwatch and then select the 22mm band options in the top of the menu

• clockworksynergyclockworksynergy Posts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    @clockworksynergy
    Wow, that light brown band is so sweet, I'll be getting one soon ..... :blush:

Thanks! It's a personal favorite! It compliments the blue accents well.

@jasone said:
    @clockworksynergy you make some great bands and thanks for the Z-Community love and offering us a discount. I have a suggestion though, well more of a request. I loved the original leather band that came with my first Moto 360. I loved the soft flexible leather, the amount of holes making it easier to get the correct fit, the lack of any stitching, and that the tip was wide and rounded off instead of coming to a point.

I especially loved the dark gray color it came in on the silver model. I was never able to find one for sale as they were limited and I bought a black Moto 360. I still thought the dark gray would have looked good with the black. The band looked to be suede because of the variation in colors. Much like your blue and brown suede bands. If you could make a copycat band in dark gray suede with no stitching and more of a wide tip with rounded corners I think it would look great. Plus I guarantee you'd sell at least one ;)

That is a pretty sweet band! I'll share with our designer to see if it's something to look into!

UPDATE: We forgot to add this in our first post and are unable to edit.

Due to the Quartz's underside, only 2-piece bands can work with, rather than a 1-piece band that would cover up any sensors. Any style of 2-piece band will work (it does not need to be strictly under our smartwatch category). You can go into any product category and choose the 22mm option!

• jasonejasone Tennessee Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@clockworksynergy said:
    That is a pretty sweet band! I'll share with our designer to see if it's something to look into!

Awesome, I'll have to keep an eye out on any new bands.

@clockworksynergy said:

Due to the Quartz's underside, only 2-piece bands can work with, rather than a 1-piece band that would cover up any sensors. Any style of 2-piece band will work (it does not need to be strictly under our smartwatch category). You can go into any product category and choose the 22mm option!

That's true I wondered why the Nato bands were on the list. I mean technically you can use them but you'd have to fumble around with it every night to get them on the charger. I have a friend who uses one despite that just because he enjoys the style and fit. It works but it's not the most elegant solution. The Quartz doesn't have a heart rate sensor so no issues there at least.

@jasone said:

@clockworksynergy said:

Awesome, I'll have to keep an eye out on any new bands.

@clockworksynergy said:

That's true I wondered why the Nato bands were on the list. I mean technically you can use them but you'd have to fumble around with it every night to get them on the charger. I have a friend who uses one despite that just because he enjoys the style and fit. It works but it's not the most elegant solution. The Quartz doesn't have a heart rate sensor so no issues there at least.

Yes! Our watch bands take seconds to swap out, but not many people will want to do that every night in order to charge it :)

ZTE Quartz Smartwatch Giveaway & Review

This week, we are excited to partner up with ZTE and to check out their smartwatch: the ZTE Quartz! We have enjoyed working with the Z-Community to help provide our custom watch bands for this piece, and in return, ZTE is offering the chance for our readers to win one of their own! Check out our lookbook & recap down below, and then enter to win at the end of this post.

SEE MORE

• chuckbortchuckbort USAPosts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@clockworksynergy said:

This week, we are excited to partner up with ZTE and to check out their smartwatch: the ZTE Quartz! We have enjoyed working with the Z-Community to help provide our custom watch bands for this piece, and in return, ZTE is offering the chance for our readers to win one of their own! Check out our lookbook & recap down below, and then enter to win at the end of this post.

I entered, wish me luck!