Crashing when trying to send messages to short numbers

MiaMayhemMiaMayhem USAPosts: 1
edited October 12, 2017 9:55AM in Warp [Series]

I have a Warp 7 and when ever I try to send a short numbered text (such as my bank to get my balance among many other things) it boots me off the network along with my wifi and then crashes my stock messaging program. It's not my carrier since I have had several phones with them and this is the first time this has happened. I have been trying to fix this issue on my own since March with no luck. I have checked permissions for the stock messaging program along with changing the program altogether. I'm at a loss at this point.

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MiaMayhem said:
    I have a Warp 7 and when ever I try to send a short numbered text (such as my bank to get my balance among many other things) it boots me off the network along with my wifi and then crashes my stock messaging program. It's not my carrier since I have had several phones with them and this is the first time this has happened. I have been trying to fix this issue on my own since March with no luck. I have checked permissions for the stock messaging program along with changing the program altogether. I'm at a loss at this point.

I'm not sure what you mean by boots you off the network @MiaMayhem. You could clear the cache in the messaging app but I would just try a different texting app like Textra and see if it works. Once you use Textra you won't go back to the stock app again.