ZTE MAX XL/N9560

ProgELP1970ProgELP1970 USAPosts: 9 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why Is The ZTE MAX XL Sometimes Referred To As ZTE Bolton?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha Posts: 982 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @ProgELP1970 ,

That's probably because Michael Bolton designed it:). Joking. I have never heard the phone referred as Bolton. Though, it is most likely the codenamed used for the device during production stage before the final brand name is used.

• ProgELP1970ProgELP1970 USAPosts: 9 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's The First Time I've Heard Of It Called That...

I'm New To Z Community...So In Bloody Hell Does Markdown Mean...And What Is Quote In The Liar Of Choices On A Comment? Flag...Quote... Helpful.... Like...

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13,445 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2017 12:12PM

@ProgELP1970 said:
    I'm New To Z Community...So In Bloody Hell Does Markdown Mean...And What Is Quote In The Liar Of Choices On A Comment? Flag...Quote... Helpful.... Like...

Where did you see this "Liar of Choices" @ProgELP1970? And if you click on the highlighted blue "Markdown" it takes you to an explanation.

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MA Posts: 2,692 mod
    edited October 13, 2017 12:10AM

Im assuming it was the code name of the device before he official launch. Virgin Mobile, Boost and Sprint prepaid officially call is the Max XL

• @ProgELP1970 Good evening. I believe "markdown" is a type of coding kind of like HTML. I could be wrong. Quote, allows you to copy what a member has said to sometimes make it easier to reply when a thread has many replies. Click helpful when a post answers a question, or you just find helpful. Flag option is to report a member/comment that is abusive, harassing or even vulgar. Spam would also be good reason to use the flag option. Should you have any other questions, please give a shout :)

I Had Some Idea About Quote But Wasn't Sure...The Rest I Understand...

@jimlloyd40 said:

@ProgELP1970 said:

Where did you see this "Liar of Choices" @ProgELP1970? And if you click on the highlighted blue "Markdown" it takes you to an explanation.

Sorry...My Damned Autocorrect Don't Work Correctly Sometimes...That Was Supposed To Be Line Of Choices...????

@musicdjm said:
    Im assuming it was the code name of the device before he official launch. Virgin Mobile, Boost and Sprint prepaid officially call is the Max XL

Well...MAX XL Sounds Quite Better...